Regular Contributor

Everyone should get two....I have these...

The closet these host have must be bigger than a house..

I have these......everyone should get two of these. I will be ordering these when I get off air..

only 20 dollars.......( times 3  that is  NOT 20 dollars)

Just a rant.....

Honored Contributor

Re: Everyone should get two....I have these...

Why be bothered by all this ... it's the typical sales jargon.  Maybe they do, maybe they don't.  I just concern myself with what I want, need, and buy.  

Trusted Contributor

I have thought that about Carolyn when I see her on Denim & Co.  She has an incredible amount of coats, tops, and pants, and I always think she must have multiple closets full of clothes.  Others like Mary Beth or Leah have things, but it doesn't sound so overwhelming.  

Respected Contributor

@Tadaki wrote:

I have thought that about Carolyn when I see her on Denim & Co.  She has an incredible amount of coats, tops, and pants, and I always think she must have multiple closets full of clothes.  Others like Mary Beth or Leah have things, but it doesn't sound so overwhelming.  

@Tadaki   Carolyn addressed this subject on air one day. I was glad that I chose that day to watch because, I too, often tired of hearing her say, I have this, I bought two of these, etc. 

She said that she often buys things for her Mother and her sister, and she supports a local women's safe shelter.  She even said on air, when you hear her say she is getting two or three of something, just know they aren't all for her. 

Since I heard her say this, I've been far more forgiving of her frequent purchases.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Bettyanne wrote:

The closet these host have must be bigger than a house..

I have these......everyone should get two of these. I will be ordering these when I get off air..

only 20 dollars.......( times 3  that is  NOT 20 dollars)

Just a rant.....

@Bettyanne My favorite is when they say every makeup item is their favorite and thy use it every day to say nothing of all the hair appliances they use everyday because they love them. Not all hosts make these outrageous claims but some sure do. I just laugh and don't believe one word they say about anything. Their credability is shot. They are sales people, not your friends. 

Respected Contributor

Don't forget that they do not pay the same price that we do.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Trusted Contributor

@luvzchiz Agree, and also they are given alot of products ahead of time especially for a new product for the Q so they can use/try them & then when they show them on air they have more knowledge.

Trusted Contributor

Carolyn must have one of everything QVC sells.  She is always saying I have this.

Respected Contributor

I recall JRT years ago saying she donates her clothing. I would suppose shoes are also donated as her passion.

Contributor

Talking about host closets?? You should see Bobby"s from HSN! It's TWO stories, with clothes in glass enclosures! It looks like a boutique!!