Frequent Contributor

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

[ Edited ]

Just because you don't agree with a poster, does not give you the right to tell them they shouldn't feel like they do. I am seeing it on here more and more, folks think they can tell you your opinion is wrong, who the heck are they to tell you what you can comment on? 

Super Contributor

Re: Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Hmm. Here comes the word police. Another person trying to tell us what to say and what not to say.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hmmmm, proving my point!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is a self monitoring board, if you think otherwise, I suggest you contact the mods and ask that posts are approved before they post and until then I  and others are free to say what is on their mind.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

You are so right

Honored Contributor

You are so right everyone has different opinions about things and it is ok to disagree.

Disagreeing is not being rude, nasty or down right mean and is uncalled for.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

It would be helpful to know the specifics of the topic to which this comment is referring.  I generally agree that some posters don't want to hear dissenting opinions.  

But there is very little of substance that can be discussed here anyway.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@deweydoo wrote:

Just because you don't agree with a poster, does not give you the right to tell them they shouldn't feel like they do. I am seeing it on here more and more, folks think they can tell you your opinion is wrong, who the heck are they to tell you what you can comment on? 

@deweydoo 

Yep, your so right!  In particular Im tired of the "change the channel crew" that will not allow a suggestion or feedback/constructive criticism about QVC....And I think we all know how to use a remote...we dont need a reminder

Someone can certainly have a different opinion, but just post your comment WITHOUT scolding or snarking someone else.....

Image result for cat and remote

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Now, this is just me and my personal opinion.

So many posters have valid complaints and great suggestions for QVC.  If I were management, I would be reading here on this site.  Forget highly paid consultants, this would be a venue to find out what is going right and what could be improved.  Just for example, shipping costs are a concern for many.  Another example might be to emphasize to hosts to give all details of the product they are selling.  I watched a few of the incessant showings (my humble opinion) of the TSV sandals.  What would it take to flip over the shoe and talk about the sole?  That’s important to me.  Maybe other hosts did and I missed it.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PamfromCT wrote:

Now, this is just me and my personal opinion.

So many posters have valid complaints and great suggestions for QVC.  If I were management, I would be reading here on this site.  Forget highly paid consultants, this would be a venue to find out what is going right and what could be improved.  Just for example, shipping costs are a concern for many.  Another example might be to emphasize to hosts to give all details of the product they are selling.  I watched a few of the incessant showings (my humble opinion) of the TSV sandals.  What would it take to flip over the shoe and talk about the sole?  That’s important to me.  Maybe other hosts did and I missed it.  

@PamfromCT 

ITA....JMHO---I think that's probably one of the main reasons QVC goes through the expense of a forum and the costs of the technology, moderators etc to gather feedback/trends about QVC/Products/Hosts etc...Companies spend lots of money on consultants to send out/evaluate customer surveys and QVC can just check here.  There's probably certain categories where feedback is gathered ---those dealing with products/Q Talk etc ..

And I've seen in the Home category where a Mod said they would pass  a suggestion on....And even under Q Talk where Mod said, deleting but passing comment on...... .. And there have been comments about unsucessful host/vendor combinations and gee I haven't seen those repeated...hmmmmm interesting.

And I've seen a few suggestions posted here that were implemented and I don't think it was a coincidence....Now will every idea be implemented---Heck NO---but some might!

I volunteer for a non-profit and a volunteer gathers comments/trends received from donors about the organization from their Facebook Page and Blog and a monthly report is written and passed on to Management...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”