Trusted Contributor

First Antonella and now Jane both have lightened their hair.  She looks good!

Respected Contributor

Re: Everyone is Going Lighter!

I think Jane added a mini hair puff. I can't remember what Tony Brattin calls them but I bought a set and they can be a added any where on your hair to create a lift.I'm almost sure of it. No one can grow a poof that quick. But I think they are nice to have on hand.

Respected Contributor

Yay or Nay ! If Nay it's their hair and not my business. Everyone deserves a lift in their appearance.It just feels good .Smiley Wink

Valued Contributor

I don't think Jane went lighter. She had a show with Nick Chavez tonight and he did her hair and she looked positively stunning! The style Nick gave her took years off her face! Jane needs some poof on top and obviously Nick thought so too. She should wear her hair like that all of the time. The typical flat to her head hairstyle Jane normally wears doesn't do anything for her in my opinion. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nick gave Jane a few highlights around her face and used his products and velcro rollers to give her hair volume (along with a trim). Nick is a talent, and Jane's hair reflects that. Lucky girl!

Respected Contributor

Amy Stran too.

Respected Contributor

I think Antonella simply has too much hair around her face. I always feel like I want to pull her hair back off her face.  There are a couple of folks on QVC that have the same issue, one is the northern nights rep that I cannot remember her name who has been with QVC for years. Her hair swallows up her face. 

Trusted Contributor

While I haven't seen them, I myself prefer a lighter hair color once the weather get warmer.  During the summer I have my hair colored a couple shades lighter or add some warmer highlights.  

Valued Contributor

Be nice now. No negative comments

Trusted Contributor

When my daughter around  I have her add some highlights to my auburn hair. It take years off.