Valued Contributor
Maybe instead of deleting all the posts, the mods should print these and forward them to the boss.
Valued Contributor

I was just thinking that this morning as I saw the Holi yay again. Please. Leave our language alone QVC. What you are doing sounds stupid.

Valued Contributor

Funny! 

Regular Contributor

Re: Enough with the "Yay"

[ Edited ]

Everytime I see David V promote/say "holi-YAY" I just roll my eyes.

Super Contributor

Yep. The "yay" is ridiculous and I don't watch those shows. In fact, I hardly watch any shows.

Super Contributor

I stop watching from October to December. How many Christmas can one person view. I only watch AM and PM style and even PM style is too much of Courtney Khondabi. Why?

Super Contributor

I agree! Dont like the new shows. Fri Yay was a dumb idea. The programming in the past several months leaves a lot to be desired. I've found I've turned off the Q except for fashion. Does every new show need to have Shawn Killinger at the helm? I've had enough of her and Courtney K. I don't and never have enjoyed watching Shawn.

Super Contributor

On Friday, I noticed one of the teachers wrote, "Fri-yay" on the board under the date.  I thought it was funny that the saying is everywhere now.

Esteemed Contributor

@smb3 wrote:

On Friday, I noticed one of the teachers wrote, "Fri-yay" on the board under the date.  I thought it was funny that the saying is everywhere now.

@FranandZoe   The problem for me is who they get to act this way.  JT is hard enough to watch let alone having her yelling Fri Yay.  I think they need to realize that most of the audience is older or middle aged and the funny stuff is not attracting any young person, but turning off the regular viewers.