Respected Contributor

Enough with the "Yay"

[ Edited ]

Fri-yay was bad enough.  Now we have Holi-yay.  I just knew this was coming soon.

I was just looking at a Susan Graver top I saw on Q3 yesterday - the details talk about how it's not just for Fri-yay but for Mon-yay thru Thurs-yay.  Please.  

It's pretty ridiculous.

What is the point of this?  

Esteemed Contributor

Really?? How about No yay! 

Trusted Contributor

I am over it as well, and was pretty much over it after David's 2nd Friday night show.  I love watching him but this is too much, I find I watch less and less and when they start this up if I have it on at all the sound is way down.

Esteemed Contributor

@godi wrote:

Really?? How about No yay! 

I personally like Yippee dog yay!   

Trusted Contributor
Whoever is at the helm of qvc right now has some pretty juvenile ideas in my opinion. This is not the qvc I've known & loved. I guess they're trying to target a younger audience. But my 30-year-old daughter would never sit down & watch qvc. She just orders things online...or goes to Target...her favorite...lol. It's a headscratcher.🤔
Valued Contributor

To answer your question, the head of the helm is a woman hired in July from Disney World of all places, with a new title of President!!!! At Disney she was head of marketing, there is your answer. QVC made a big mistake taking a big name from a non retailer, disney, instead of getting someone in the retail field, there are plenty out there.  No wonder qvc is failing, the newbie hasn't a clue

Honored Contributor

Sounds like loose dentures...........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

It's tiresome to me as well.  Now we have Holi-deal.  Can't they just master the Engish language instead of making up words?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

To answer your question, the head of the helm is a woman hired in July from Disney World of all places, with a new title of President!!!! At Disney she was head of marketing, there is your answer. QVC made a big mistake taking a big name from a non retailer, disney, instead of getting someone in the retail field, there are plenty out there.  No wonder qvc is failing, the newbie hasn't a clue

yes .. that does explain a lot ......Mr. Toads Wild Ride perhaps !!!

Trusted Contributor
Disney? Maybe Jane T hired her!😂