Trusted Contributor

Enough with the Q pushing the Q CARD down our throats

Ever since this Zillow buy out.....they are really getting pushy in sales and this high interest rate credit card. Just stop. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Enough with the Q pushing the Q CARD down our throats

Not sure why they would stop so soon.  They just recently added the easy pay options with your Q card.  I'm sure they're going to continue to promote that awhile longer (perhaps much longer).

Trusted Contributor

A shopping channel in business to make money is pushing sales?!?!?!?!?

Get my smelling salts!

Honored Contributor

It's just how they roll. QVC is pretty much like a junkyard dog with a bone. They get something going and they whip it and whip it and whip it... There pretty much isn't anything they don't try to shove down our throats if we let them. Just one of several reasons I've pretty much stopped watching.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

LOL...HSN has doing that (extra easy pay with their card)  Just a matter of time QVC will only offer easy pay with their stupid card.  I've never had a Q card in my life.  Never going to get one eighter.  Make one payment.  Get it over with.

Super Contributor

I agree.  I don't watch nearly as much anymore but any time I do that's all I hear---Easy pay and the Q-card.  And if I hear "This is our GIFT to you" one more time I may vomit.

Sad that so many people think they are getting something for free.  

Esteemed Contributor

They must make a boatload on interest payments. 

You couldn't pay me to have a store card. The only one I have is Nordstrom (so I can have early access to their Anniversary sale).

I'll take my no-interest, no-limit AMEX and points any day!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

It's not just the Q, eVine is also pushing their credit card..... Woman Frustrated

I won't get one.  I had a Q card years ago, paid it off and now have only one credit card which I manage very well.  Interest rates (even back then) was a killer....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Valued Contributor

Doesn't AMEX charge a yearly fee? The one I held did so, and I paid off the balance and dropped it. All CC have high, high interest rates. I use only for unexpected big purchases or travel. The points don't do much for me.

Respected Contributor

I think you mean Zulily.

Zillow is related to real estate. Very informative.

I suppose they have to make up for it somehow. . . or else they'll go out just like Zulily.