Trusted Contributor

It's like nails on a chalkboard.  When I hear it or see it on the screen, I can't change the channel fast enough.  It is so corny, so immature.  Everything is run into the ground.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Enough of this term!

[ Edited ]

@maximillian wrote:

Overdone.  Like squirrels.  Like hosts in pajamas.  Like made-up fantasy scenarios.  Someting is fun/cute/refreshing for a few days or even weeks.  Then the hosts go over and over it ad nauseum.  We get sick of it.  We comment.  They persist. 

@maximillian  ... Yes, & what’s with the glass of wine always in front of them or being held in their hand???? ..... really stupid!!!

Trusted Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

Overdone.  Like squirrels.  Like hosts in pajamas.  Like made-up fantasy scenarios.  Someting is fun/cute/refreshing for a few days or even weeks.  Then the hosts go over and over it ad nauseum.  We get sick of it.  We comment.  They persist. 

The scenarios that are made up are just stupid.  

Honored Contributor

That's why I only shop on the computer.......

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I occasionally hear it used other places but nobody uses it as often or as consistently as Jane Treacy.  I'm convinced she thinks she inventented the word and will never let it become obsolete. 

Maybe she did invent it.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: Enough of this term!

[ Edited ]

@maximillian wrote:

They do not read the boards. Also, just how imaginative do the hosts have to be to please everyone. They are on for 3 hours at a time and have to talk almost non-stop. I sure could not do it. Could you? Maybe we need to cut them a little slack.Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor
As a result of all the annoying nonsense (for lack of a better word), I find myself not even tuning in or shopping. I think my last purchase was in January.
Esteemed Contributor

Oh my gosh, @maximillian, I thought they would never get out of PJ's., and I wish they would stop laying around in beds. SK wouldn't even get out of bed to sell the product!

Respected Contributor

@febe1 

Yeah...and texting on phone while lying around.  I get the idea.  The hosts want to make us feel comfortable.  They are mimicking what they think is our behavior.  Then we will "like" them, place an order. 

Super Contributor

They need to grow up!!