Super Contributor

I thought for sure FRI-YAY was just a temporary word used back in the fall. However, it is still being used, and cannot stand it!!!!  Please QVC, find another term for this overused saying on Fridays!!!  

Frequent Contributor

I agee with you as I don't like it period.

Honored Contributor

It's pretty lame.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I occasionally hear it used other places but nobody uses it as often or as consistently as Jane Treacy.  I'm convinced she thinks she inventented the word and will never let it become obsolete. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

It was annoying the first thousand times and it still is. They are just looking for ways to freshen up shows and sales pitches. I understand that but this one is just not good.

Respected Contributor

Overdone.  Like squirrels.  Like hosts in pajamas.  Like made-up fantasy scenarios.  Someting is fun/cute/refreshing for a few days or even weeks.  Then the hosts go over and over it ad nauseum.  We get sick of it.  We comment.  They persist. 

Honored Contributor

It's like they want to be cool and up to date and then they take an expression or a squirrel , that was lame to begin with and run it into the ground. 🤦‍♀️

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

The term is very juvenile.  I expect it to be used by my grandchildren who are in grade school.  It doesn't entice me to buy anything.   It helps me save money!!!

Honored Contributor

It's stupid.

Respected Contributor

Never been a fan of made up words.

It's the dumbing down of Friday.