Regular Contributor

Valerie Parr Hill  has to many shows she is beginning to remind me of Mally.. other folks have christmas stuff put them on the air..

Honored Contributor

Re: Enough is enough

[ Edited ]

Says you.  Unfortuately you are not in charge of programming.  And there are three channels to choose from.

Respected Contributor

Maybe QVC has her on so much because her stuff sells the best.  It is all about sales.

Honored Contributor

We're nowhere near the home stretch yet.  If you're tired of Valerie, you'd probably do well to find something else to do as there's a long way to go.  She's probably the Qs most popular decoration vendor and many people love her shows and merchandise.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Razzle dazzle1234 wrote:

Valerie Parr Hill  has to many shows she is beginning to remind me of Mally.. other folks have christmas stuff put them on the air..

@Razzle dazzle1234 

I don't understand your Mally reference.   Apparently VPH is a popular vendor.   If it really bothers you so much, keep in mind there are other channels you can watch ... just pick up your remote and change the channel.  

Honored Contributor

VPH will never remind me of Mally, who is much more annoying.

Valerie is calm and skilled at selling her various tchotchkes.  I don't mind her.  Last night, Rick was with her and he made me change the channel.  I usually like the pairing, but he was so sky-high it made me uncomfortable.

Honored Contributor

Re: Enough is enough

[ Edited ]

Why VPH is so popular here, I'll never understand.

I've shopped QVC for 30 years and I've never bought ONE thing of hers.

IMO, she buys cheap carp from China, throws a handful of glitter at it and calls it 'designer'....not even close, IMO.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@lgfan   lol  As it should be!   

Some companies make money other ways -  member fees, selling cloud services, selling subscritions to entertainment, etc.  That's all bottom line and all about the money, too.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Why VPH is so popular here, I'll never understand.

I've shopped QVC for 30 years and I've never bought ONE thing of hers.

IMO, she buys cheap carp from China, throws a handful of glitter at it and calls it 'designer'....not even close, IMO.

@KingstonsMom  Almost everything at QVC is from China.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ 

Where it's from is not my biggest problem with her items, it's that they LOOK so cheap and she throws a handful of glitter at everything she sells.

As I posted, that's just my personal opinion, I think a handful of glitter makes anything look 'cheap', nobody has to agree with me.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.