Re: Enough is Enough....IDKWD

Don't forget the four hours of ITKWM on Saturday...  Smiley Wink

Valued Contributor

Agree happy dance is getting old. Overpriced is the right word

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watch just enough QVC that none of this bothers me. It is not a constant viewing choice for me. So on that note, I like David and the energy he brings to selling. He has fun and is enjoying his job. Does anyone remember the other gentleman who was the kitchen guy? I think his name Bob.  Anyway, at the end of his QVC career you could tell he was not a happy camper, he would throw containers that were supposed to be unbreakable. The look of the vendor was priceless. He did it more than once also. Not long after he was gone. Sorry went on too long here. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Trusted Contributor

I am very surprised there hasn't been an ITKWD show from the Florida satellite store, HSN.  I must confess that I love to see Wolfgang, Curtis, Ming and the rest of the cooking crew on HSN.  The shows are wonderful.  The products are, too.  I hope TPTB keep them separated.

Honored Contributor

With upcoming Easter and a time when many people are having special events, having a lot of food programs seems quite natural. A lot of folks will be having family gatherings, and the food shows are a good way to get ideas, purchase food ahead of time so you don't have to spend all your time in the kitchen instead of enjoying your family and friends, and QVC is right on with their program at this time of the year.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I'm pretty certain that Chef Ming is now gone from HSN.  Joy took care of that.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624   ...."Insert the name of the product"....and how many left of each color!!!!  (And hurry to get the sold-out color off the table.....hurry, hurry!!!).  Nonsense!

Esteemed Contributor

I cruise by and if something catches my fancy I stop and watch. But this "watching" does not happen often.  I am only interested in PRODUCT and not all the 'fun stuff' that goes with it these days.  Most programs could be less than a half hour if they just stuck to the facts.  To  me everything seems to be overkill.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Watching a cooking segment with Jill tonight was like a breath of fresh air.  I like David but I'm so bored with his presentations I could scream.  They all sound just alike...just insert name of product.

And don't forget the colors that we hear over and over!  I don't watch anymore.

Respected Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

I'm pretty certain that Chef Ming is now gone from HSN.  Joy took care of that.

@Johnnyeager:  What do you mean??? Smiley Surprised