Frequent Contributor

I was just checking the Q schedule for the rest of this week. Started noticing a pattern...In the Kitchen with David is scheduled for 11 hours of programming...not to mention 2 hours od Down Home with David.  In my opinion, that's overkill!! Guess I should be thanking QVC for saving me so much money because I won't be watching one minute of any of those shows. There's nothing I need for my kitchen, or my pantry, or my refrigerator,  etc... 

Honored Contributor

Re: Enough is Enough....IDKWD

@Laneysmom  Alrighty then!

Respected Contributor

i will be watching them all  Smiley Happy

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Trusted Contributor

Didn't you know?  The V in QVC stands for Venable Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

I never watch any cooking programs.  Just not interested.  For those who are interested.....enjoy! 

Esteemed Contributor

David's a great host --- but I'm not at all interested in what he's selling. I enjoy being on the boards more than watching the repetitive, boring, overpriced sales pitches. Sometimes, I yell at my tv - SHUT UP!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@Laneysmom wrote:

I was just checking the Q schedule for the rest of this week. Started noticing a pattern...In the Kitchen with David is scheduled for 11 hours of programming...not to mention 2 hours od Down Home with David.  In my opinion, that's overkill!! Guess I should be thanking QVC for saving me so much money because I won't be watching one minute of any of those shows. There's nothing I need for my kitchen, or my pantry, or my refrigerator,  etc... 

With 168 hours of programming, 13 hours doesn't seem like much.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Esteemed Contributor

@mom2four0418 

How do these hosts talk SO MUCH????? Are they hypnotized??

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@kivah wrote:

@mom2four0418 

How do these hosts talk SO MUCH????? Are they hypnotized??

I think they are motivated by enjoyment of being on tv, and their excellent salaries.  Just a guess...

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

Watching a cooking segment with Jill tonight was like a breath of fresh air.  I like David but I'm so bored with his presentations I could scream.  They all sound just alike...just insert name of product.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment