Respected Contributor

I totally get Christmas & holiday shopping right now, but being bombarded with it in June/July is ridiculous!

Esteemed Contributor

Even brick and mortar stores have Christmas in July sales.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Super Contributor

I enjoy many of the Christmas shows and do the majority of my Christmas shopping on QVC.  I buy very little of the other products and generally don't even watch from January through July.

I get real bored with the Christmas programming generally after Thanksgiving, when David's Gift List and Jane's Gift List, and every other salesman's gift list are identical and full of items that haven't yet sold out in spite of having aired multiple times.

Esteemed Contributor

I love Christmas.  Any time of the year if there is a Christmas scene I stop and watch.

how many years has qvc doing this?! a decade or more? it's not new.

My dining room table is full of Christmas gifts to wrap for my Grandchildren.  I'll be doing it soon.

I told DH I'll be Christmas decorating early this year.

I don't like how qvc beats-to-death the TSV   Christmas, vacuums, food-- whatever.  That I don't watch EVER!

Valued Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

I think the timing is right. Every year I start my Christmas shopping during the month of October.

I like to be finished no later than the second week of December. 

.   I have lots of Christmas shopping completed. With the shipping delays we have experienced through Covid ,I think QVC is right on target with the Christmas shows. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 Yep, like every year, we can count on those later shoppers to cry and moan about QVC spoilng Chritstmas! It gets really old and booooring! 

Valued Contributor

I was worn out in July. Right now I'm looking for bermuda shorts, but I sure as heck won't find them at QVC. I still check the program guide, but find nothing worth watching now.

Contributor

@bluetail fly wrote:

I enjoy many of the Christmas shows and do the majority of my Christmas shopping on QVC.  I buy very little of the other products and generally don't even watch from January through July.

I get real bored with the Christmas programming generally after Thanksgiving, when David's Gift List and Jane's Gift List, and every other salesman's gift list are identical and full of items that haven't yet sold out in spite of having aired multiple times.

Amen...I basically have stopped watching any shopping channel..

Honored Contributor

You can buy all the same Xmas junk at biglots for cheap.  Trees....EVERYTHING, No shipping fees.....stupid to buy any of that stuff they sell on QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

You can buy all the same Xmas junk at biglots for cheap.  Trees....EVERYTHING, No shipping fees.....stupid to buy any of that stuff they sell on QVC.

Some folks cannot get to B&M stores but still want a few things to decorate with. Many love VPH items and they bring them joy. Many are high risk and choose not to go to stores.  It is not stupid for them to shop QVC and many  don't consider what they purchase junk.  You of course are entitled to post your opinion, this post is just thoughts on why some shop QVC Christmas. @SeaMaiden