Esteemed Contributor

The endless presentations of the Friday TSV...those trees for indoors and out....then the next day the endless Bliss Lights presentations...they almost seemed the same....

I found myself changing the channel frequently then coming back then leaving again....overkill for sure....

Nomless....are you KTOBY with another nic....you speak like she does...using the same analogy about the Q. not here for our entertainment....KTOBY is the only poster I ever read that spoke that way...

Trusted Contributor
The lights made me dizzy looking at them. Or maybe it was the wine.
Respected Contributor

Every time I turned the channel to see what was on QVC, those blasted lights were on.  Enough, already.  

I did watch some jewelry presentations on JTV and saw they had special offers of free shipping and 4 payments on everything (or was that on Friday, don't remember).  

Honored Contributor

I've never seen Bliss anything in my neck of the woods - So. Joisey.

Be thankful Q is not selling this.....

CLICK--> Xmas Light Show  vroam.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Regular Contributor

Re: Enough Bliss lights!

[ Edited ]

I actually saw them on a house two years ago and was so disappointed. They sometimes mention that they have multiple ones on something on QVC - one did not look all that good. I had been on the fence - and still am nearly three years later - but after seeing them I am just not sure they will look anywhere nearly as nice as the sets on qvc that not only have multiple colors but multiple bliss lights of one color in one place. And yesterday that red was throwing pink sometimes which looked odd...

Honored Contributor

@Silverandgold wrote:

"I have to say with all their viewers & all their push of this products, I have never seen the Bliss lights on any home in my town or others that I ride thru at night and I'm out & coming home in the dark often enough & live in a populated Central NJ suburb."

I've never seen them either, and I'm in a populated PA suburb (near West Chester, actually).  It's hard to believe they're so popular.

Esteemed Contributor

I imagine they could be easiy stolen.....so I wouldn't get them.

Trusted Contributor

They belong to the Griswold's !

Only place they should be other than a circus!

Honored Contributor

Same Q, different day... month... year...

And you know, they're a television retailer, so despite sales being the main factor that means that at some level, yes, entertainment needs to be part of the equation.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor
While channel surfing trying to get away from the lights, there were a couple of channels airing an infomercial of the same dang thing. Theirs were called "star shower" lights. Same effect, different price $39. vs the Q's TSV price of $120+. 😄.