Respected Contributor

Chic Suburban Girl - ....my nicname for you! Smiley Happy

I love Nancy - she is subdued, bright, polite and as pretty as Snow White with her pale skin, black hair and beautiful eyes....she's a delicate lady....

I too wish I was a tiny as her!

I enjoy her shows because i NEVER have to mute her.

Have a great week m- stay cool.

Karen (aka - Ko; my nicname!) 

Trusted Contributor
@MoonieBaby
Agreed! Wish they would give Nancy Hornbeck more QVC time, as Q2 is not clear on our Comcast feed. She is a delightful, extremely appealing host!
Trusted Contributor
@MoonieBaby

When you mentioned Snow White, it reminded me that Nancy was Belle (from Beauty & the Beast) at Disney World. She's also a breast cancer survivor (me too).
Honored Contributor

Nancy  use to be on every weeknight late night about 5 years ago.  I really enjoyed her in the evenings.  Then they started moving her all around.

Respected Contributor

@ Bobby 5 - I'm happy to hear you are a survivor - blessed is your entire family to have you around...it's wonderful. 

Valued Contributor

Shes one of my favorites!

Trusted Contributor
@MoonieBaby

Thank you. That's so sweet of you to say that. I was very lucky. It was caught early on my mammogram. Go every year & never skip!👍
Respected Contributor

Nancy is rarely on QVC. I don't understand the reasoning because I think that she's a great host! 

Honored Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

Nancy is rarely on QVC. I don't understand the reasoning because I think that she's a great host! 

@Tinkerbell3  Nancy is on nearly every day -- she's on Q2 with a variety of shows.

Regular Contributor

Also, agree on Nancy H...I watched her yesterday and she is a great presenter, I also, feel she and Katie McGee should be on the main channel.  I also, find myself watching Q2 more because of the great hosts they have on that channel.