Valued Contributor

Enjoying Candace Cameron Bure’s Show

I am enjoying Kerstin Lindquist and Candace Cameron Bure this morning. Candace has the cutest clothes that fit petite individuals beautifully. Thanks to QVC for offering something for everyone. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Enjoying Candace Cameron Bure’s Show

I agree.  I  am trying not to order anything as I just ordered a top the other day.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rms1954  Almost everything I have ordered recently has been from CCB's collection. The fit is always spot on. I am using some restraint today, too, because earlier this week I ordered the fuchsia pink long sleeve terry top Shawn Killinger was wearing. I love the colors Candace uses for her collection. I have always favored pastels over jewel tones. The CCB collection has many pastel offerings. 

Contributor

I'm 72 years old but I love Candace's clothes.  Even my grandkids (adults) think they look good on me.  Love the colors and fresher styles!

Esteemed Contributor

Taking a break from many hours of watching The Open Championship, I switched over to QVC. The show sounded good and I always like Candace's clothes.  My surprise was when I realized the host was Kerstin.  No explanation, let's just say this is a host I generally do not watch, however, she was excellent during this hour.  She had an easy rapport going with Candace, wasn't talking over her, and wasn't making every item about herself. She let Candace do most of the talking describing the items and jumped in for conversational exchange between the host and guest and to give the QVC information (colors, what's remaining, etc.). Well done Kerstin! Emoji

Esteemed Contributor

CCB clothing runs small and prices are high.  I saw some cute items on clearance the other day, but prices were still high. Inavoid Kerstin at all costs so missed that show.

Honored Contributor

I like Candace's clothes a lot, just wish her tops were a bit longer!

Trusted Contributor

I have some beautiful things from Candace. I just ordered the two t shirts with fraying as I love the colors. One is a deep green stripe and the other is a mahogany stripe. I was sick of long tops on Q as I’m 5’2”. I buy some of D&C’s perfect jersey tees as I can scrunch them up and they are fitted nicely so are still youthful. But sometimes I just want shorter tops.