Contributor

Enclosed Invoice For Another QVC Customer, I Returned Item Not Noticing

Watch out QVC Customers. Recently, I ordered a jewelry item, and decided upon receipt that I did not like it. Therefore, I returned it via USPS. Well, I kept watching my order summary on line to make certain that they credited my account. After about 18 days, I called Customer Service to report that I still had not received my credit. Imagine, my surprise when I noticed that it was not my name and address on the upper half of the invoice that you retain when you return something! The other customer had the same first name as me, but she lived 3,000 miles from where I live! The package was addressed to me, but the invoice was for someone else, and the item ordered was in the same size! I called Customer Service, and they told me that the other customer had not reported anything. I said, "Well, I guess not since she has my ring, and received a credit to her account for my return!" Well, they straightened it out, however, they are telling me that since "they had to do it manually, they cannot correct my Order Status to show that the item was returned."

It took 3 calls to finally have someone say to me that they made a big mistake!