Esteemed Contributor

Enable me! What was your best QVC buy in September?

I love to hear the finds others mine here on the Q. I bought some nice clothes but this ED candle was my best buy (great price, good quality, really different) in September. Share yours!

LINK

h204015_848.jpg

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Super Contributor

Re: Enable me! What was your best QVC buy in September?

Although I do like the two humidifiers I purchased, I'd have to say the best QVC buy for last month was my NuWave Oven.  I really am quite happy with it and it's just as good as expected.

"I always have a chair for you in the smallest parlor in the world, to wit, my heart." --Emily Dickinson
Respected Contributor

I didn't buy anything from QVC in Sept. as I'm avoiding items that may have to be returned (shoes, clothing, makeup). 

In August I got the LePan 8" mini tablet and it's proven to be quite a success. I've had some difficulties but have learned how to use it.  It's so handy, I'm using my laptops less often.

Respected Contributor

I didn't buy a lot in September but my best QVC buy was a LCNY quilted packable jacket (A267680). I must say that I first ordered a small (which is what I normally order in this line and I did check the measurements) and I think due to the quilting it ran small so I had to pay the extra to reorder it in a medium. So I guess that doesn't qualify it as a "best buy" money wise. But I really like the coat. It is very slimming, furry lined hood and pockets and finished very nicely inside. It's a great length for covering longer tops and a nice medium weight which I needed for fall/early winter. My other coats/jackets for fall/early winter were either too thin or too heavy (down) so this new jacket filled a need.   It has a packable bag which many in the reviews said did not fit the coat but that is something I normally don't use. 

Super Contributor

Cuddl Duds tsv!

Honored Contributor

image.jpg

I bought this Dennis Basso faux shearling jacket in navy, when it was a "featured price." I took a chance, and it worked out! I haven't seen anything l like as much anywhere else.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

@handygal2

Sharp!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

It has to be the Caj Beauty volumizing brush-dryer. The air comes out the holes of a round cylinder with bristles. I've bought a lot of curling irons, etc., in my life and this is the first one that actually works for me. I hate to blow dry, it leaves my hair frizzy. I just mist my shampooed air-dry hair with a setting spray, make about 8 curls the size of my rollers on the crown of my head. After 10 or 15 seconds I remove the dryer and let the curls continue drying for a few minutes max, then style with a brush. I get the same result as I do with a roller set. I have short hair, no longer than 3 inches anywhere.
Honored Contributor

A pair of luminara candles that were a lunch time special.  They are dark green with a scroll design.

Honored Contributor

My first GILI item.  A Roma 3 Camo leather handbag.  Georgeous and exceeded what I expected.  Beautifully made... I absolutely love it and didn't expect to totally love it ......!   

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*