Super Contributor

Probably everyone else got this too, but this morning I received an email with "Exciting News We are Making Things Even Better For You" subject about the new soon to open fulfillment center the size of many football fields according to Dan in the accompanying video.
Anyhow, this is what is supposed to improve handling of fulfillment, both purchases and returns. 
It doesn't say however, when it is opening.

Honored Contributor

Re: Email with Dan Hughes Video

I didn't see it, but maybe it went directly to the Junk folder.  The new building will be the size of thirty football fields.  Will that be enough?

Trusted Contributor

Where is it located? I didn't see it either.

Esteemed Contributor

I hear Amazon is doing that.....so now QVC too?

Honored Contributor

@wishmoon.  It's located in Bethlehem, Pa.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@wishmoon.  It's located in Bethlehem, Pa.

Thank you, @Kachina624 , I live in PA so hopefully that means I'll get faster shipping. Lately, it seems that many items have been out of CA.

Esteemed Contributor

I got the email this morning & saw the video. It's taking QVC far to long to up their shipping & returns service.There are things they could be doing while building the new fulfillment center.

Esteemed Contributor

I received a clothing order last week from the new warehouse. Tracking showed shipped from Easton, PA (just west of Bethlehem).

Ginormous warehouses in various stages of completion and occupancy here in the Lehigh valley area, not just QVC.

Honored Contributor

PA? Well that sure is nice for those of us NOT in the northeast! 

Respected Contributor

The Lehigh Valley, Pa. has turned into one gigantic warehouse in the last few years. We are a skip, hop  and a jump from major highways Wish they would go find somewhere else to build now.