Occasional Contributor

Email about Wen Pomegranate shipping charges

Did anyone else get an email about QVC making a mistake on the Pom auto-delivery and that really each shipment is supposed to have shipping charges?

Dear Valued Customer:

Thank you for your recent purchase of the WEN by Chaz Dean Pomegranate Cleansing Conditioner, 16 oz. on Auto-Delivery, item A215295. At the time your order was placed, the online information on QVC.com incorrectly stated that shipping and handling charges would only apply to the first Auto-Delivery shipment. In fact, shipping and handling charges will apply toward all of the Auto-Delivery shipments for this particular plan.

We sincerely apologize for this error and wanted to make you aware of this matter as soon as it was discovered. If you're not completely satisfied with the item, you may cancel this order if needed or make other Auto-Delivery plan updates by visiting QVC.com. Should you have any questions about this order, please contact QVC Customer Service at 800.367.9444. We can be reached between the hours of 7am and 1am Eastern Time, seven days a week.

Best Regards,

Dan McDermott, Senior Vice President
Customer Services

If they really valued their customers, they'd have sent an email saying that they discovered the mistake but that they would still honor it for anyone who purchased it while the mistake was up. Any other store I know of, honors their misprint mistakes. I'm almost considering paying more for Wen on Chaz's site just so that I'm not giving QVC my money!