Super Contributor

Email Offer for TSV Martha Stewart Lights

I received the email advertising the 6/25 TSV of Martha Stewart Globe color changing light string.  When I click on it, it is sold out. And there were some weird clothing items they offered me instead? 
Think the CIJ might might a mess. 
Just curious if anyone else received that email. I was disappointed.

Respected Contributor

Re: Email Offer for TSV Martha Stewart Lights

@10000thnickname    I got the e-mail you reference at 7:37 this a.m. BUT sometimes when they send you a TS Value preview it isn't "sold out" but rather is an indication that they won't allow any purchases yet, so product will be available in enough quantity when it goes live on air at midnight.

There are SO many website issues going on here so I doubt you have missed out on these lights.  They have IT upgrading the system for ordering, etc. and somehow syncing or integrating with HSN's ordering process. 

I would try again on Friday, or maybe even late tonight.

aroc3435

Washington, DC 

Super Contributor

@aroc3435  Thank you so much for your thoughts on this issue! I really appreicate them and I'm hoping that's exactly the case.
Being a TSV for Christmas in July, I can't imagine them being sold out already! They did look like some pretty lights and I was hoping to see more information on the site but alas I saw some clothes they offered me instead.
I also wondered if the shipment didn't come in so they were scrambling fora new TSV for their big day. But if that were the case, I don't think they'd send out the email! haha
And, yes I have noticed the website is "out of sorts" the past few days.
I'm sure they're doing the best they can.

Super Contributor

It works now!!! Hooray and thank you!♥♥

Judy

Respected Contributor

@10000thnickname same problem you had, tried twice, deleted the email. Website is a hot mess.