Honored Contributor

Re: Email From QVC Regarding Returns

@Catch71. If you look at that item on your order status you'll be able to see if an exchange is being processed or has shipped yet.
Honored Contributor

Thanks, that sounds good.  I buy a lot of stuff from QVC, but I send back a lot of stuff.

Were it not for my 'belly' I wouldn't have to send so much back.  I hate clothes that are too tight to show off my belly.

I've gotten so that I play their game.  I put a lot of 'stuff' in one big box.  That's what they do to me. 

Sometimes it's very heavy.  It might have jewelry, shoes, clothes within the box.

Honored Contributor

I used this method to return a defective/damaged VPH item this week.

Emailed w/photo as directed.  Within 1 day had confirmation email that my "refund" was processed. 

I don't know if it had something to do with had it "scanned" for receipt at USPS.

Occasional Contributor

I guess I don't understand why they would need a picture of it when they can track where it is at. Like the return I sent off today shows that the post office is in possession of it. 

Valued Contributor

Sounds pretty good, assuming there are an adequate number of customer service reps to receive these emails. I sent an item back, tracked it, and finally had to call to ask for my refund. It made it to the refund process area fairly quickly, then it sat and sat.

Does anyone have the email we use for these pics to be sent to?
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@CCL1170  I guess you do all this before you take it to the Post Office.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee 

Thanks Pearley!  Eventually order status said Returned!  I went to the Customer Care forum and they re-ordered it and gave me a full refund for the "exchange" that was handled by the returns department as a return.  Don't know why the returns department disregarded by instructions.  I clearly checked Exchange.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

When you mail your return you sometimes (used to be always) receive an email FROM QVC saying your return is on its way. So why is it on you/us to email THEM a picture?

Ridiculous. 

Macys processes returns very quickly too - 2 days to get there by UPS and another 1 or 2 for the refund.

QVC Customer Care

@laro wrote:

I tried the Easy Returns  to exchange the size on a pair of jeans, The exchanged item came quickly, I received it on 8/21.  Today I received an email saying they received my returned item which was mailed on 8/18, and are sending out the new size.  I emailed customer service immediately, and they cannot cancel the pair of jeans, so I will need to return them when they arrive.  So it seems that they still have some kinks to work out.

@laro  Thank you for sharing your experience, I have forwarded as feedback so that hopefully we can correct this asap.  

Have a great Holiday!!

Susan

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Thanks, that sounds good.  I buy a lot of stuff from QVC, but I send back a lot of stuff.

Were it not for my 'belly' I wouldn't have to send so much back.  I hate clothes that are too tight to show off my belly.

I've gotten so that I play their game.  I put a lot of 'stuff' in one big box.  That's what they do to me. 

Sometimes it's very heavy.  It might have jewelry, shoes, clothes within the box.

@Annabellethecat66 - I hope you're making sure that all the items you're putting in the same box have the same QVC destination address; otherwise, you're just causing more problems for yourself in trying to get your returns/exchanges processed. For example, returned jewelry has a different processing address than returned apparel, so if you send things to the wrong place, you will likely encounter delays (or possibly even have an item sent back to you) because you didn't follow directions.

Here's a helpful link showing the different addresses and considerations to keep in mind when you're preparing your returns.