Honored Contributor

Re: Email From QVC Regarding Returns

@SunnysMom wrote:

They need to take a page from Zappos. The minute you take your item with the Zapal return label on it to the UPS store and it's scanned through they initiate your refund boom done

Amazon does this too.  It's great within two hours of taking it to UPS I got my refund.

Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I just received an email about getting faster refunds.  You complete the return form and take a picture of it and email it to QVC.  They will then start the process of your return.  Sounds interesting.

IF they actually do it, that's a great way to speed things up.

Respected Contributor

Ridiculous. As soon as the PO scans a package, you should receive a refund. this is how AMAZON works. 

Honored Contributor

So do you have to take a picture of the return tracking code THAT NEVER WORKS ANYWAY??????  Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

Ridiculous. As soon as the PO scans a package, you should receive a refund. this is how AMAZON works. 

@Tinkerbell3   I returned something to Wayfair today FedEx, and by the time I got home I had an email that they had refunded my credit card.  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky  did it also say that they will credit your account once USPS or UPS scans it or do you still have to wait a month for your credit once it gets to QVC?

Valued Contributor

I bought some sneakers from Zappos. They were too big and I didn't like them. Went yesterday to the UPS store to return, free label. This morning I had an email that my credit card was refunded.

I was shocked.

Yes Amazon works the same way. Take it to Kohl's and as soon as its scanned, refund.

I can't even keep track of QVC returns. The shipping takes forever and the refunds take even longer.

Honored Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

@Pecky  did it also say that they will credit your account once USPS or UPS scans it or do you still have to wait a month for your credit once it gets to QVC?

@Sage04 I tried it as I did have something I had to return and it was great.  I took a picture of my invoice & return slip emailed where they said and within 2-3 hours I received an email that I was refunded and to send out the package as soon as possible to prevent me of being charged.  

Valued Contributor

They just seem to mess everything up! HSN has been letting you do your own exchange for a long time. You just have to mail the return within 15 days. It's a great feature. I have used it a few times. Too bad QVC can't work out all the kinks!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky  that is terrific. I thought they would have waited for it be be scanned. That is great.