Honored Contributor

Email From QVC Regarding Returns

I just received an email about getting faster refunds.  You complete the return form and take a picture of it and email it to QVC.  They will then start the process of your return.  Sounds interesting.

Honored Contributor

Re: Email From QVC Regarding Returns

Although I rarely have returns, that certainly is a great idea of QVC. 

Honored Contributor

That would be a move in the right direction in an area where there's plenty of room for improvement.  I wonder if they'll bother to tell the CSRs about the new arrangement?  They usually don't.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

I tried the Easy Returns  to exchange the size on a pair of jeans, The exchanged item came quickly, I received it on 8/21.  Today I received an email saying they received my returned item which was mailed on 8/18, and are sending out the new size.  I emailed customer service immediately, and they cannot cancel the pair of jeans, so I will need to return them when they arrive.  So it seems that they still have some kinks to work out.

Respected Contributor

Rarely do I have to return anything to Amazon, but they have partnered with Kohls, so any return you can take there and they take care of it. Would be great if QVC could have something similar.

Esteemed Contributor

I received that email as well—they referenced this as a "rapid returns test" process, so I'm guessing it isn't being offered to all customers yet and isn't an official policy at this time. I've returned five or six items in the past few months, so perhaps they're rolling out the option to those who have semi-frequent returns first.

Respected Contributor

This is new to me.  I returned a clothing item 2 weeks ago for exchange.  Tracking shows it reached their return center 10 days ago but I have not received anything saying they are exchanging it.  This is a flawed return/exchange system.  The item is probably sold out now yet they will charge me for return label and original shipping. So much for free exchanges they tout!

Honored Contributor

I received that email a couple months ago.  I was going to go back and look at the details closer, but must have deleted the email.  I looked under the return policy and it wasn't listed.  I guess it's a secret for those that get the email.

Honored Contributor

@Catch71   If you return an item for exchange and they can't fulfill your order, they're not supposed to charge return shipping, so if they do, notify the mods and ask for a refund.  The exchange system definitely needs work.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

They need to take a page from Zappos. The minute you take your item with the Zapal return label on it to the UPS store and it's scanned through they initiate your refund boom done