Super Contributor

I RARELY post reviews. However this past Friday I took my time to post a review on tarte's Waterproff Amazonian Clay Claiming Concelear. My only "beef" with the product is that the "deep" shade is not all that "deep" and not complemnetary to deeper skintones. I just got some blah blah blah email stating that my review doesn't meat "Q standards". I have seen far worse reviews than mine. I am very upset beucase I am a regular shopper with QVC and they are constantly "encouraging" customers to post their reviews. Why should I bother to take my time to post a review when you're not going to post it anyway! Below is the review that I posted.

I wanted to like this. In way i do. Goes on smooth and is somewhat else to blend (but does require a little extra effort than with some other concealers that I have). However as with most products that are "deep" this isn't deep enough. Beauty brands need to realize just because you call it deep does not mean it works on ALL deeper shades. We have just as many hues as everyone else. I'm debating if I want to return this (returen ship cost doesn't make it worth while to return). If there was another shade created past deep then this would be good for me. I recently purchased another drugstore brand similar to this that covers great for half of the price of this. Still loving the tarte line.

So tell me what is wrong with this!

Confused and disgusted right now.