Valued Contributor

I have never really watched Elise other than for a few moments at a time but I got a chance to watch her new show this morning, she is a great hostess and I truly enjoyed it.

Honored Contributor

I like Elise hosting very much as well.

She was a main host of the Beauty iQ channel for nearly two years (maybe longer), so she really honed her skills in that genre, and has developed a great relationship with the vendors.

Respected Contributor

I really like watching her.  She is so much more real and does not need to perform like some of the other hosts...very professional and sweet.

Honored Contributor

She is just darling, a pleasure to watch. 

Valued Contributor

@KACEE1115 wrote:

I have never really watched Elise other than for a few moments at a time but I got a chance to watch her new show this morning, she is a great hostess and I truly enjoyed it.

I took in her new show this morning and thought she was  very enjoyable,professional and knowledgeable .Will be watching for more of Elise beauty shows in 2021.

Respected Contributor

@KACEE1115 They are hosts, not hostesses.

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy Elise's presentations but didn't watch this show. Am so over Beauty shows!!  Just how much beauty can a person buy???  Guess QVC hopes it is a heck of a lot!!

I think I saw a show last week where Elise was in Shawn's show...was sleepy...so am not sure.   Just hope that they don't make Elise a 'number two' for Shawn's shows!!  

Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

I enjoy Elise's presentations but didn't watch this show. Am so over Beauty shows!!  Just how much beauty can a person buy???  Guess QVC hopes it is a heck of a lot!!

I think I saw a show last week where Elise was in Shawn's show...was sleepy...so am not sure.   Just hope that they don't make Elise a 'number two' for Shawn's shows!!  

I thought I had remembered her as being on Shawn's Dare to bare show abt a yr ago  before she had Antonella .

So what is Elise's new show ? She seems  nice and does not yell talk

Esteemed Contributor

Elise is a GREAT host .... I always enjoy watching any of the shows she is the host on!!!!!! 🥰

Esteemed Contributor

I agree that Elise is a great hostess.  One of the best currently.