Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Elizabeth03 wrote:

I have found most of the newer hosts to be very disappointing,  Not a good crop, IMO.

I really like Vanessa.  

@San Antonio Gal 

Vanessa does a good job, I really liked it when on one of her shows she said...."when I was doing homwork on the products for the show I found out something very interesting that I wanted to share"...........She went on to explain what she had learned.......I ABSOLUTELY LOVE  that she takes time to research her show products and she's well prepared for the viewers....👍

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

I you don't really miss her, why are you wonder about her absence?  SMH

What??? Smiley LOL  SMH

Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Honored Contributor

QVC doing something different on QVC2? Hmmmmm......

This is Elise's post yesterday:

CDD77422-9A7A-4086-A2B9-F1F1801B8C83.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

That product lineup doesn't seem particularly "fresh" to me, but Good Luck with it Elise!

Hope to see her back on Q1 soon.

Super Contributor

Her regular Monday & Tuesday morning shows are scheduled to return in January 2022. She explained this scheduled programming hiatus on the morning of her last regular Tuesday airing.  Heart

Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Honored Contributor

QVC2's "Fresh, Fun new set??"

It looks like Elise is just skyping from somewhere.  The S in the top corner is visible (and the far away audio).  Similar to what Mary Nelson did from her home in Omaha.  

Why not just say she's Skyping?  Oh well, I'm glad she's back.  She one of the best hosts, in my olpinion.