Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Elizabeth03 wrote:

I have found most of the newer hosts to be very disappointing,  Not a good crop, IMO.

I really like Vanessa.  

@Elizabeth03 and @San Antonio Gal - I haven't seen them that much yet, but I think they're doing a good job - for "newbies"! They have not yet settled in completely yet.

What I can't figure out is this: Why would they hire someone and put her on air only to have her go out on maternity leave right away? I saw Rosina briefly once, then she was gone. And I imagine she'll be out for a while. It certainly makes sense to hire her, but IMO they should have waited before putting her on air. JMHO of course!  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Elizabeth03 wrote:

I have found most of the newer hosts to be very disappointing,  Not a good crop, IMO.

I really like Vanessa.  

@Elizabeth03 and @San Antonio Gal - I haven't seen them that much yet, but I think they're doing a good job - for "newbies"! They have not yet settled in completely yet.

What I can't figure out is this: Why would they hire someone and put her on air only to have her go out on maternity leave right away? I saw Rosina briefly once, then she was gone. And I imagine she'll be out for a while. It certainly makes sense to hire her, but IMO they should have waited before putting her on air. JMHO of course!  Smiley Wink

@beach-mom they did that with Kristin Zell too.  

Esteemed Contributor

Kristine Zell's baby shower in July 2017, shortly after starting at QVC.

19237840_1561710667214216_631270790536327200_o.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

It WAS wondeful to see Elise recognize  Hanukkah last year. It's nice for Q or anyone else to see there are holidays other than Christmas this time of year and be reperesented. 

Gone are the Kathy Levine days when we actually got Chanukah gift shows. 

Trusted Contributor

@beach-mom  I agree.  But this is not the first time this has happened with a host.  I've seen it happen a few times over the years.  

Esteemed Contributor

I like Elise. However, Q has banished her to QVC2 so I never see her anymore. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

Same here, we dont get Q2 on Comcast. 

Super Contributor

Elise is one of my favorite hosts. I DVR her morning shows all the time, she is usually on Tuesday mornings @ 7AM.

Miss her, I hope she feels better soon.

She is very  professional and I love how she describes everything, now her I can listen to all day long....  Get back soon and hope to see you Sunday night...

Honored Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@icezeus  Elise has regular shows on the main QVC channel for quite a while now -- Monday's, a 7am fashion show, and Tuesday's with "Get Ready Gorgeous with Elise."  She has also been paired in a few Gourmet Holiday shows, and decorating shows.

In addition, she has regular Q2 shows as well.  

Valued Contributor

That is not true She is on Monday & Tuesday mornings. She has own own show..You must not be watching QVC early in the morning. Apparently she's been out sick so that is why she hasn't been on