Respected Contributor
I like Elise too. She does thorough presentations & is very calm. Some have said Amy is "hyper" but I like her too. She cheers me up! Need that now-a-days!!
Trusted Contributor

I remember Elise when she first arrived on the Q as a host.  I was very impressed with her.  She had written on her Q blog about how she got the job on the Q, and that was very interesting. Then all of a sudden, she disappeared!  I don't watch the Beauty channel or Q2, so I didn't realize that was where she ended up!  She needs to be on prime time!  

Esteemed Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

I watched Elise yesterday. She is enjoyable to watch and not all over the place and silly. Very underused by QVC as is Courtney Webb. She is on like one maybe two hours during late night. She also does a very good informative job. There are obviously “favorites” and they are the ones getting most of the air time. I assume QVC deems these “favorites” the biggest sellers.

-----------------

I am always so curious about the sales of those "favorites".  Most are loud, infantile behavior and too difficult to watch!!

Ps - meant to go back and change...had loud two times!!

Honored Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

I watched Elise yesterday. She is enjoyable to watch and not all over the place and silly. Very underused by QVC as is Courtney Webb. She is on like one maybe two hours during late night. She also does a very good informative job. There are obviously “favorites” and they are the ones getting most of the air time. I assume QVC deems these “favorites” the biggest sellers.

@wakefield64 

But I'm wondering if its a QVC version of what came first "the chicken or the egg".....I wonder if some of these hosts get good sales just because they are in the PRIME most watched time slots......  I wonder if some of these little used, but GOOD hosts would have just as many sales given these same prime times for their shows.....I really wish QVC would give other hosts a chance....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Frequent Contributor

Definitely agree with the posts about Elise.  Plus she doesn’t YELL, I find myself turning the volume down on several of the hosts.

Valued Contributor

I adore her and if I see she's on, I watch her show even if I'm not interested in the products.  I just enjoy her, she's cute, sweet, polite, professional, mature, has personality, knowledge and is easy on the ears.

"I never changed, I just learned."