Respected Contributor

I really enjoy watching Elise as a host. I always liked her on the beauty shows and am very happy to see her more frequently hosting a variety of shows.  She is so pleasant to listen to.  I find her professional, very down-to-earth and explains everything in detail.  She is just adorable.  No camera mugging, no silly antics, no giggling for no reason.  Just a joy to watch.  I hope she gets this much camera time when things get back to normal.  Truthfully, I don't a couple of the other hosts who are not on now. 

Honored Contributor

I agree.  I like her a lot.

Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals    You summarized Elise's attributes very well.  She's very under-rated at QVC.  I enjoy her presentations also.  Would like to see more of her.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

I really enjoy watching Elise as a host. I always liked her on the beauty shows and am very happy to see her more frequently hosting a variety of shows.  She is so pleasant to listen to.  I find her professional, very down-to-earth and explains everything in detail.  She is just adorable.  No camera mugging, no silly antics, no giggling for no reason.  Just a joy to watch.  I hope she gets this much camera time when things get back to normal.  Truthfully, I don't a couple of the other hosts who are not on now. 

I do agree with everything you said. I recently sent her a message via Instagram to say how much I enjoyed her shows, and received a sweet reply from her.

Trusted Contributor

@lovesallanimals   I so agree.  Elise is a great host.  Easy to listen to.  No "Hard Sell" tactics or drama.  Hopefully we will see more of her.   

Honored Contributor

Agreed.  I think Elise is a fantastic host.

Esteemed Contributor

I love, love, love Elise Ivy ... she does a great job no matter what show she is hosting .... I hope the QVC “big shots” give her the recognition she deserves. 🥰❤️

Esteemed Contributor

I am also enjoying Else's presentations!!  I never saw the Beauty Channel and really did not watch much QVC.  But, recently have been watching more often.  Am always pleased to see her.   No silliness, no long winded family stories, but great descriptive presentations!!

Respected Contributor

@corita wrote:

I am also enjoying Else's presentations!!  I never saw the Beauty Channel and really did not watch much QVC.  But, recently have been watching more often.  Am always pleased to see her.   No silliness, no long winded family stories, but great descriptive presentations!!

corita:  Thank you for mentioning this.  I forgot to put that in my post.  I am so tired of hearing Jane go on and on and on about her daughter or her vacations.  Every presentation she has to mention that.  Most of us don't give a hoot.  We want to hear about the product not her personal life.  At least I don't.

Respected Contributor

I watched Elise yesterday. She is enjoyable to watch and not all over the place and silly. Very underused by QVC as is Courtney Webb. She is on like one maybe two hours during late night. She also does a very good informative job. There are obviously “favorites” and they are the ones getting most of the air time. I assume QVC deems these “favorites” the biggest sellers.