Super Contributor

She still has the beauty show on Tuesday mornings on QVC (and a LOGO show I think).

I always felt she was too good of a host to just sit in the background of Shawn's show. I prefer her "solo" work! Smiley Wink

Contributor

I agree....I have said all along that when you keep seeing different hosts paired with Shawn, it is not  those hosts that need the propping up....it is Shawn.  I used to enjoy her shows but I felt more and more that she was trying to act like she was much younger than her years and trying to talk and sound much younger....this never works, you cannot try to be someone you are not, people and customers see right through this.  Leah stands alone, she is professional and spot on with her presentations.  Jayne Brown, same thing, professional and acts her age.  Even Jenn C. and Kourtney K act their age and do a far better job describing the fashion, products, etc.  I think practically  every host has now been paired with Shawn....who's next David?  Maybe put her on a cooking show.  David can command that show all by himself too.  

I just feel that theire a very talented hosts on the Q who are far better than Shawn K.  I do not understand why some very good people have been let go and this woman still has her job.  Also, where is Katrina Zish?????? Very professional!!  This woman has a degree from Harvard....how is she not seeing as much air time as Shawn K??????

Esteemed Contributor

@kittykatkay well I never say never but I doubt it will happen. Shawn's golden for whatever reason. I don't see it but I know others who think she's wonderful.

Esteemed Contributor

She's a soul crusher.  She uses and destroys co-workers.

But QVC management seems to enjoy and encourage it.

New Contributor
Hope this dude is worth it oh well it’s her business, I always thought she was a little boring I usually turn her off, but I wish her well hope she doesn’t regret her decision down the line, Good Luck
Respected Contributor

She IS leaving, yes

Honored Contributor

She is going, going, but not yet gone.

Honored Contributor

I just saw her on Q2 with Gary from Denim & Co.  She mentioned that she will be on a few more times.