Trusted Contributor
Me too!👍
Super Contributor

Yes I agree--she is a wonderful host--did anyone notice that it looks like she is wearing a wedding band on her hand?--did she get married?--I don't do facebook etc so I can't find out--anyone know?---------------------marynj

Esteemed Contributor

I agree!!  I watch so little of QVC these days, but if I do a Q check and she is on, I usually stay on the channel.  She provides the appropriate information in a calm, easy going way.  No silliness or yelling!!!

Trusted Contributor

You are so right Elise is delightful.  I think she was good right from the start. Always liked her.  And she looks so good no matter what hairdo she has, wish I could do that.

Occasional Contributor

Love Elise....when she first started they put her on the overnight shows (which they do to all their freshman class)...well it would be 11pm or so here in California and I so enjoyed her presentations instead of watching the 11pm news....so calming.... the only problem was if she made me interested in something I would have to get up and start my computer again to order the darn thing...hehehe...that was OK 

Super Contributor

I agree 100%!  Elise Ivy is the real deal!  Very refreshing compared to some of the others. She comes across as compossed & knowlegeable.  I hope she will be a keeper!

Honored Contributor

She is adorable!!! I wish she was on more.Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor
I love Elise!!!! She's an excellent host!!!