Regular Contributor

I've enjoyed watching Elise more often since she is not tied to the Q Beauty presentations.  Elise does is exellent in all aspects of her program hosting...her personality is bright but not silly; she listens to the product ambassadors and interacts appropriately with them; her demeanor is always pleasant and sincere - I find her to be "real" - which isn't something I can say about a majority of the hosts.  Thank you Elise.  You are a joy to watch and honestly I prefer buying from someone real rather than from someone I find to be phony or taken by themselves.  

Honored Contributor

I think Elise Ivy has become a fantastic host!  I get all the purchasing information I need to make a decision, and she makes the shows something you want to watch.

Valued Contributor
Elise is naturally a great host in my opinion. Pleasant, helpful, & fun. Enjoyed her since Day One and glad she is off Beauty detail.
Honored Contributor

I like her a lot also.

Esteemed Contributor

DITTO

Respected Contributor

I agree.  She is easy to understand and delivers the necessary information to make an informed purchase. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

On that one show last week Elise was so out of character she talked so fast and interrupted the vendors, just not like her at all....Glad to see recent shows where she was back to her pleasant, calm, and informative self!!!---GOOD JOB ELISE! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Re: Elise Ivy delightful

[ Edited ]

I would agree Elise Ivy is a wonderful host.  I hope we see more of her now that she does other shows than Beauty.  I liked her from the beginning when she did overnight jewelry shows.  I first saw her when I could not sleep.  I turned on QVC(which sometimes acts like a sleeping pill) and she was doing a Diamonique show.  She was wonderful.

Honored Contributor

DITTO...again!  Or would that be DITTO...DITTO?  LOVE ELISE!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

Add me to the list of Elise admirers.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖