Esteemed Contributor

QVC should really use Elise more. She does a wonderful job giving the information clearly and is always prepared.

Love watching her.

Super Contributor

Love Elise!

Esteemed Contributor

Agree , Elise is a  wonderful Host. She's very professional and gives us viewers  the details. Her voice tone is  perfect . Yes,  laud her for excellence .

Contributor

She rocks! 

Regular Contributor

Elise is a class act and great to watch. Her shows are the ones that I will actually watch. I hope she never buckles under to whatever formula management thinks hosts should follow to sell. Trust me that formula does not work for me. If there are things that I might be interested in buying, I shop online. 

Honored Contributor

Ditto to everything you said @Calcgirl!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

Re: Elise Ivy Shout Out

[ Edited ]

I agree that Elise Ivy is one of QVC's best hosts. When she first started working for QVC, she did a show with Toni Brattin. Elise was not afraid to try on every single wig or hairpiece. Another host (who will remain nameless) is sometimes paired with Toni, but hardly tries on any of the wigs. She seems afraid of messing up her hair! It is much better to see how the wigs look on someone. Elise is so calm and natural, no pretense. She could give tips to many of QVC's manic hosts. Elise is truly a professional, just like Katrina Szish. I would like to see more fashion shows with both Elise and Katrina. 

Respected Contributor

She is excellent and isn't on air enough! She and Alberti are GREAT together! They should do a weekly fashion show together- When I say, "FASHION"....I mean, NEW., NEW, NEW designers!

Frequent Contributor

I enjoy Elise Ivy as well. No gimmicks, she describes the product in detail to allow you to make an informed decision before purchase.