Valued Contributor

Re: Elise Ivy Posts Her Schedule!

I like Elise! Whenever I tune in and see her on air, I sit down and watch! She is so calm and so sweet, and very professional!  You go Girl!!!! xoxo

Respected Contributor

I like Elise Ivy also.  She used to be when she first joined QVC after midnight.  Sometimes when I could not sleep I would watch her.  I thought she was wonderful at her job.

New Contributor

I recently watched a show with Elise presenting.  I really didn't know who she was until they said her name (I started watching a little while after it started).  I found her to be professional & knowledgeable.  I would definitely look forward to seeing her more.  I'm glad they've kept her.  I'm sorry to see some hosts go.  I think there are a few more who need to go but they shall remain nameless.  Keep up the good work, Elise.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I caught the D&C show today with Elise hosting. She was so pleasant and informative. Nice to not have manic behavior. I've never seen her before--I don't watch the on air programming much anymore. If more hosts were like her maybe I would watch.

Edited: I was not referring to CG...I enjoy her hosting style too.

Contributor

I have observed that Elise has an extensive vocabulary. This really contributes to her ability to describe items.  She seems so youthful, but is able to choose just the right  descriptors appropriate to the product or item.

Honored Contributor

She is my favorite host.  She describes things perfectly, she doesn't keep repeating herself and she is so cool and calming to watch.  I am soooo happy that she didn't get let go.

Honored Contributor

I wish QVC would post hosts' schedules.  Or note them in the program guide.  Just say "subject to change" so people won't complain when they give up a wedding or a funeral or their child's graduation to see so-and-so and they are not on. 

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I wish QVC would post hosts' schedules.  Or note them in the program guide.  Just say "subject to change" so people won't complain when they give up a wedding or a funeral or their child's graduation to see so-and-so and they are not on. 

@depglass the Program Guide shows who is hosting what programs.

Trusted Contributor

🤣🤣😂😂😂

If anyone cancels, any of the named events, to watch any QVC show, no matter, how great the host, it's time, not just to turn off the tv('s), but to donate them to a worthwhile cause!