Esteemed Contributor

Re: Elise Ivy Announces Departure from QVC

[ Edited ]

Sometimes people leave jobs for whatever reasons (health, love, money, family etc.).  It does not always have to be a nefarious reason or under the cloak of suspicion.

Good luck to Elise!

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

Some of the people are so mean on here.   This was HER decision.  She was NOT let go.    Be happy for her and wish her well instead of assuming she was let go!   The Hosts that are let go, just vanish.  There is no two week notice.   Jeeze  Grow up people

No kidding @BalletBabe . There is a post (two before yours) that is so negative! That poster deserves the kind of slap she mentions in her comments.

Trusted Contributor

It's her business why she is leaving, she doesn't owe anyone an explanation, regardless of whatever the reason, seems posters here have nothing better to do than to be so negative on her departure.  I wish Elise nothing but the best and good luck!

Honored Contributor

I will miss Elise and wish her the best.  It is so sad how mean people can be.  I myself, wouldn't have gone into that much detail about why I leaving.  I think she felt that she owed the viewers an explanation of her decision to leave.  Like I said, I would of kept it short and sweet, just moving to Florida.

New Contributor

Yes, Shawn, Jane, Jennifer need to go or put a muzzle on. Just sell the product. ENOUGH with dumb questions and conversations. Shawn has every show named after her and it's the same products just different show name. STUPID
Regular Contributor

So sorry to hear…I think she is one of the more likable hosts and always prepared. For sone unknown reason Qvc loves hosts like KL and SK where I actually need to change the channel.
Regular Contributor

I'm sorry to hear she's leaving QVC...

I'm sorry to hear she's leaving QVC. I always enjoyed her presentations. I thought she was a very good host. I wish her nothing but good things wherever she's headed.

Valued Contributor

She is my number one favorite hosts.As others have said,she is always prepared,professional and so easy to watch.I will definately miss her! I have an idea...maybe  if she goes to hsn,she could train a few of those hosts!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Elise was scheduled to have her last shows through the end of December.  But since QVC moved all of her December shows to Skyping in from home on QVC2, her schedule has been up in the air this month.

Now QVC2 is all pre-recorded again (at least for the present time), so Elise announced she will not get to say her Good-Bye in her last show since she has unexpectedly had her last show last Sunday.

She said she will pop into Jennifer Coffey's show today.  Jennifer is closing down LIVE programming with her 3:00 - 4:00pm Perfect Accessories show.  Elise plans on showing up sometime between 3:30 - 4:00pm, to say her good-bye before she leaves.

Honored Contributor

Hope she doesn't regret her decision.