Honored Contributor

Re: Elise Ivy Announces Departure from QVC

I'm sad about this. I enjoyed watching her beauty shows. No other vendor explained beauty products better. 

I smile when I see her on other shows too. She seems like a kind person, who is not trying to "reinvent" herself constantly. 

She has been private about her boyfriend, but I knew she had someone special. Apparently she posted their story once. I wish I'd seen it. I imagine they'll give the beauty spotlight in the early morning to Vanessa.

She's good, but she's not Elise.  Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I read her farewell message on Instagram.......She said after waiting 38 years to meet the man of her dreams and 2.5 years of dating she is moving so they can begin their life together...❤❤

Esteemed Contributor

@ValuSkr  6 years

Esteemed Contributor

@@Kachina.  I'm wondering if she's been sic too

Respected Contributor

No she wasn't fired, and no she's not sick, she has been dating a fellow in Florida for the last couple of years, and that is where she is going.  Best of luck to her, I read her whole story, and it sounds like she is in love and is going to make a new life.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624   I watch so little shopping TV right now that I would not have known who Elise is had thr post not included her picture.

My first reaction was that Elise looks unhealthy, so I wish her both good health and happiness on the next phase of her life.

Trusted Contributor

@banned again   Oh, I hate Elise  is leaving. She is one of the absolute best. So professional, explained all the products so well and no craziness like look at me I am such a diva, or adolesent behavior or yelling constant interupting. Sad qvc for several years now either looses or fires the best hosts. Some of them like Elise, Courtney Webb, Katie Mcgee, Cathy Pedreyous(sp?), 

Ihave not heard her announcement but it sounds like from other posts maybe she is relocating to join her boyfriend . That is wonderful. I wish them the very best. Good luck to you Elise  in your new adventures. God bless.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Qvcmeow I think that Elise was one of the most underutilized hosts on QVC. Elise has been such an asset for QVC. She will be missed by many who wish her well. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not pleased to lose Elise as a QVC host, but admire her for making a huge life-altering decision.  She's a talented young woman and will find another job. If not in TV, for sure someone will hire her to help market, or be a spokesperson, for something (if she chooses to stay in a career capacity that is connected to the retail business). 

Best of luck to Elise! 

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@ValuSkr  6 years

Wow - longer than I thought.  She was still a newbie to me.