Respected Contributor

Re: Elise Ivy Announces Departure from QVC

@Teddixat wrote:

@Bhvbum    I'm delighted for her but she has been conspicuously absent which led Tom some speculation  that she may have been sick,  because having a boyfriend is not a reason not to be present at work.

She hasn't been absent.  Besided her regular shows, many in the middle of the night, I have seen her a number of times on QVC2, in fact just this afternoon.

Trusted Contributor

She's been chronicling her romance since the day they met on a blog site. So her leaving to be with him isn't a surprise.

For those interested, it's eliseivy.com 

Esteemed Contributor

A down to earth, likeable, decent host.

She will be missed.

Good luck Elise!

Respected Contributor

I am not a beauty expert but I loved Elise and Courtney Cason together on Beauty I Q. Elise was so easy to watch and listen to. I wish her the best with her boyfriend.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

That's a surprise.  She's so good.  I really like her.  Jobs come and go but when you find "the one", you hold on to it.

Valued Contributor

Beautiful classy lady, beautiful presentations, I could listen to her all day. Sometimes they don't give the best ones The best spots

Respected Contributor

@queendivawrote: Perhaps she has already relocated to FL and that is why she has been hosting remotely. Maybe in time she will reappear as a host or vendor on HSN.

That's exactly what I was thinking !  Whatever the case may be she was an excellent host and I wish her all the best in her new life

Frequent Contributor

I noticed she seemed to have lost weight when I saw she was broadcasting remotely.  I, too, hope she isn't sick.

Super Contributor

I am happy for her .. but sad for me .. I loved her she was my new favorite host.. I loved her laugh and she really is a beauty.. but i signed up for her blog and will follow her there for now.. I wish her all the happiness in the world..

Valued Contributor

She is a happy soul and I know she will love Florida...best wishes in whatever you do.  Could be an HSN in her future?  Or maybe simply enjoy life with your boyfriend.  She will be missed at QVC...a host that was easy to listen to.