Respected Contributor

Re: Electronic Shipping to Post Offices

Im having the same problems, its not necessarily the Q, I have to say.  Ive been waiting 21/2 weeks for 9 items from Under Armor.  Ive received 4, all in seperate packages.  Ive had to call every few days to check on the items.  My orders dont come up woth order # or fed ex tracking number.  Ive had problems with other stores too.  i have to give kudos to amazon prime,  have not had any problems with them. We use to have a choice here, I liked that. 

Respected Contributor

I have an item that has a shipping status since 12/15/16 "Package transferred to Destination Ups Mail Innovations Facility". Tracking has not changed since that date/time. This is a package that has a USPS tracking number. Really wonder where problem is on UPS side or USPS side. This is a Q package.

Even though I have publicly given high praise to UPS on these forums they are not without their own problems or game playing. I was suppose to receive a food order (not via Q) yesterday. When I called to check the status the vendor told me it was a UPS problem and for some reason sitting in one of their local facilities. Was told they would have to re-ship on Monday and I should trash this order if I receive it. I somewhat blame myself for ordering the item this late however a carrier should not commit to deliver if they already know they are over saturated.

Have to say I'm tired of all this tracking so plan to take a complete online shopping break during the month of January.

I feel for those who wait until so close to Christmas to do their gift shopping.
Respected Contributor

I am totally disgusted with the shipping method QVC is using as well as their CS, who every time I call don't seem to care even the slightest bit.  I have two items sitting at my local post office for 1 week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I called CS, they could care less and told me to call the post office.  Are they from another planet!?  Did you ever try calling the post office?  The phone just rings and rings and is never picked up.  I said I was a customer since day one and could they send replacements as I wanted it for Christmas, they said I have to wait another 10 days (which would be 12/26).  I have never experience such poor service.  The other shopping channel (in the south) is incredible, bend over backwards to be of help and I never would have had to wait another 10 days.  Being that I really wanted these two items, I reordered them, paid more for priority shipping, hope they don't sit in the post office for a month or so and now have to spend for postage when and if I receive my original order to return it.  I don't know what is going on which this electronic system via the post office but it is horrendous!

Respected Contributor

I can totally identify about call local post office. Phone rings and rings, sometimes eventually answered and sometimes not. The last couple times I called Q customer service, experience was not very good. Sign of a company that is no longer willing to go the extra mile. I find HSN superior in many ways recently.
Esteemed Contributor

I received the last gift I ordered online from FEDEX Saturday. Tracking had it sitting in CA for 6 days after it left Alabama on the way to Ohio. It was a Cricut for my daughter. 

I also ordered from Amazon...J C Penney, Best Buy, and the Q with no issues this year...everything arriving within a week of ordering.

I quit shopping online after the 10th because last year shipping was a nightmare...

Esteemed Contributor

I was suppose to get vitamins from Purity.  SAT P.O. got notification.  Suppose to b e delivered yesterday.  Mailman find,t have.  Called Purity, said if not delivered today, will send new order.  Caught my mailman, actually a kid, smoking behind a Bush once as I was driving by in neighborhood. Yesterday while putting out garbage, sitting on fender of his truck.  Five PM and smoking, not delivering.  I did not know they could do this on job time.  Freezing cold, and just a t shirt.  Forty years in the same house and never witness this before on the route.  Have gotten other people's mail, that I deliver to them, that is why I was driving in neighborhood.  I have not reported him because, I don,t want to be mean.  I,m sure someone else will.  I don,t know how he ever got the job.

Trusted Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

I was suppose to get vitamins from Purity.  SAT P.O. got notification.  Suppose to b e delivered yesterday.  Mailman find,t have.  Called Purity, said if not delivered today, will send new order.  Caught my mailman, actually a kid, smoking behind a Bush once as I was driving by in neighborhood. Yesterday while putting out garbage, sitting on fender of his truck.  Five PM and smoking, not delivering.  I did not know they could do this on job time.  Freezing cold, and just a t shirt.  Forty years in the same house and never witness this before on the route.  Have gotten other people's mail, that I deliver to them, that is why I was driving in neighborhood.  I have not reported him because, I don,t want to be mean.  I,m sure someone else will.  I don,t know how he ever got the job.

It sees to me that you are assuming the worst -- that this guy, rather than doing his job, was just slacking off and smoking.  You do not know that.

Employees are entitled to reasonable breaks, and this is usually enshrined in law.  ESmployers are not allowed to force people to work nonstop all day.  In this case, it sounds like he was taking his break and trying to get a moment when he is not accosted or harrassed.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ky Toby.  I don,t care if he takes his breaks.  I care about the late or misplaced mail.  I have never seen a mailperson smoke on this route for 40 years, or any other route.  We get our mail, if we are lucky at five or six pm in the evening.  We have gotten wrong mail from this carrier.  I chose not to report him, but a few neighbors have already. Let's not get in a pi###ing war.

Honored Contributor

@Silverandgold wrote:

@I totally agree.  I was supposed to receive something today, checked tracking - it was received early this AM at PO, then was at delivery.  I got my mail around 3:00p - nothing. So I got busy then checked the tracking details & it says delivered to my mailbox @ 4:37p --  since when does the mailman come back?!  Oh no it wasn't.  l am so fed up.  IF the PO is involved, i would not order as well. 

I have received multiple deliveries this week myself.  I have email updates and I got an email update at 7am that a package was left at my door.  Sure enough, I opened the door and there was the package.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN