Frequent Contributor

Electronic Shipping to Post Offices

The new US Mail that QVC has adapted is so poor that I am having to call for refunds  and getting them for products not received.   Check your orders.  If you see "electronic received", by your post office, better cross your fingers.  My tracking numbers have been posted in a lot of states.  QVC claims that they are using old tracking numbers.   A very old time buyer and for the first time, I can say that I am very annoyed that they are trying to save some $$$ with a new mailing service.  They seem to choose what they think is important to ship to you asap.  I placed an order yesterday  and was received today.  I have four orders that have gone to different states and they are all over a week or more old.  Thanks for letting me vent. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Electronic Shipping to Post Offices

I wish there was a way to determine whether a package will come UPS or be directed to the USPO.  I just received an empty envelope this week which should have contained an expensive beauty item.  Envelope had been opened at some point - I know it wasn't my mail carrier.  It was pointed out to me that the envelope seemed empty. I will call QVC tomorrow to talk about what happened to my "item".

If I knew that something would be sent USPO I would not order it.

Regular Contributor

I totally agree.  I was supposed to receive something today, checked tracking - it was received early this AM at PO, then was at delivery.  I got my mail around 3:00p - nothing. So I got busy then checked the tracking details & it says delivered to my mailbox @ 4:37p --  since when does the mailman come back?!  Oh no it wasn't.  l am so fed up.  IF the PO is involved, i would not order as well. 

Super Contributor

I loathe both UPS Surepost and Fedex Smartpost. Don't ask me why, I just do. 

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I live in a "rural-ish' area, so for years mostly all my packages come UPS Surepost, unless it's something that requires a signature, then it comes UPS ground. I've never had an issue with Sure Post at all. Nothing has ever been lost. I like it a lot. It's very convienent for me.

Esteemed Contributor

It is not just QVC....I think that all the shipping co are so overwhelmed right now. 

I oredered a Cricut for my daughter over a week ago and it sat in CA for 6 days with no update from FEDEX. I figured someone took it....then lo and behold it is now in PA. I should get it tomorrow or Monday...but you never know...

Honored Contributor

I haven't had anything not arrive from the post office.  Last week they sat on a package from another vendor.  The bag had a hole in it, nothing was wrong with the contents.  They apparently set it aside and didn't do anything else until I called looking for it.  The man who answered the phone at USPS gave me attitude about how FEDEX never dropped it there.  I reminded him the tracking showed the handoff.  

Respected Contributor

There were 2 items that I recently ordered and did not receive.  I called customer service and was granted a refund for each.  I wonder where those 2 items are!?

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Frequent Contributor

The problem is my packages aren't reaching the post office, my post office.  Only the electronic notification.  My packages are being shipped to post offices all over the United
States because, as customer service told me, they are using OLD SHIPPING LABELS!!! No excuse for that.  I said to customer service, Why don't you purge the old labels???  cheap, cheap, cheap,  greed, greed, greed

Frequent Contributor

Sorry, I mean tracking numbers, not labels.