Contributor

Mine are MIA although they were Auto Delivery. They were due to ship 11/30 but are now back ordered. I checked online & all other salmon is in stock. What gives? They're delicious & are my go to dinner besides chicken. Love them in the air fryer.

Honored Contributor

Re: Egg Harbor Salmon Filets

Many items are experiencing delays now, some due to lack of availability, some due to shipping delays.  These are not normal times.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Many items are experiencing delays now, some due to lack of availability, some due to shipping delays.  These are not normal times.

My Valerie wreath was supposed to arrive by 12/4 but still says "in process".  If it doesnt arrive Monday I am going to give Customer Service a call !  I am agitated.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got mine Friday.

(New Jersey)

Trusted Contributor

I received my Salmon auto delivery with no problem. Sorry about yours. I agree they are the best salmon fillets ever!

Contributor

Sounds encouraging. Hoping they arrive soon. I'm on East Coast if that helps. I have a marinade recipe I've used for 25 yr & when the Lea & Perrin co stopped making, I thought my tasty salmon days were over...until I tried these.

Thanks for sharing.

Valued Contributor

Decided to take a look since I love salmon.  Which item number are you referencing?

Super Contributor

@Cruzzing my question to you is why would you even think about ordering fish with the delivery services being so far behind= dry ice does not last that long- also this particular salmon is not wild as they say it is a special farm grown salmon in different water- not a good time to order any kind of food that can spoil

Contributor

Last time I ordered the 16 salmon filets was the end of August. I live in NJ & our Indian summer is over. Temperatures range from low 30's at night to low 40's day. I wanted to lock n the price from August for future deliveries. It's now "in process" so I have hope. It's so much better than Costco & I bought theirs for years.