Valued Contributor

Re: Ebates & Other Rebate Companies to Offset Shipping Charges

I use Ebates, but the 1% pittance that QVC offers is not worth the bother.  It does very little to offset S&H.

Honored Contributor

I use  EBates and Mr. Rebates.  QVC has one of the lowest % back of any of the places I shop.  Yesterday Macy's had 15% rebate.    QVC is often 1%.

Respected Contributor

I go between four different sites...TopCashBack, Mr. Rebates, Ebates, and Retailmenot. I usually check them all as the cash back can certainly vary. In the last few months TCB has had the best rebates (4%) so I've been using them. I would like to know of other sites that any of you have had experience with and can recommend.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal  I use Mr Rebates mist of the time.  I get about average  $100 a month as a check just for shopping I would do anyway.  

Honored Contributor

I use a couple.  I don't want accounts or my information out there with all of the sites.

When Ebates or Mr. Rebates are only at 1% or 2%, it doesn't do a whole lot but I guess something is better than nothing. 

The biggest s/h offender for me is Evine and they aren't on any sites I use.     

Honored Contributor

This week Ebates has 15% back at over 400 stores, that is outstanding deal!! and yes, it does offset shipping fees and taxes.

Honored Contributor

Now that QVC has reduced their rebate on Mr. Rebates to 2%, its hardly worth the trouble.  I got some nice rebates back in olden days when rebates were higher and have collected over $5,000.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment