Honored Contributor
On 9/16/2014 NC Bandwagon said:
On 9/16/2014 Lori K said: I received a card in the mail today for 5 Easy Pays on request good for 2 purchases. I will probably use it for Christmas gifts.

You have to request 5 easy pays from QVC? Is that how you get the easy pays?

No. It's a bit of mystery, selected customers receive a 5-Easy Pay card in the mail. My guess is there's some formula they use that is based on sales. I got one last year Fall and the year before.

Respected Contributor
On 9/16/2014 chrystaltree said:
On 9/16/2014 NC Bandwagon said:
On 9/16/2014 Lori K said: I received a card in the mail today for 5 Easy Pays on request good for 2 purchases. I will probably use it for Christmas gifts.

You have to request 5 easy pays from QVC? Is that how you get the easy pays?

No. It's a bit of mystery, selected customers receive a 5-Easy Pay card in the mail. My guess is there's some formula they use that is based on sales. I got one last year Fall and the year before.

I see. Thanks for the info.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Valued Contributor

I got one for years and years and then last year, despite spending more than I did in year's past, I did not. So, I called CS to ask and they said it was totally random and if I didn't get one there was nothing they could do so I said ok, thanks but then I thought "wait just a cotton pickin' minute, I spend and I spend and they don't even say "well, you weren't scheduled but I can do that for you" so I decided to ask. With a $400 plus Royal Palace rug in my cart that I wanted for my DR for Thanksgiving and feeling optimistic I said "I know you said it's totally random but is there anything you can do about giving me one since I have something quite expensive in my cart" and she said "I'm sorry Mrs. curlywhitedog, but I can't" so I said that I was sorry too since I was going to delete that rug from my cart but she didn't budge and I did exactly what I said I was going to do, I took that rug out of my cart and never looked back. Entitlement not withstanding, companies should train their employees to think outside of the box and make decisions which, in the long run, benefit the company and keep the customer happy, a win/win. I don't think I bought another thing for months...I was that angry.

QVC should take another look at how they disperse those easy-pay cards...just sayin'.

Maria

Honored Contributor
On 9/16/2014 Nicnacsmommy said:

I recieved an Easy Pay card in the mail as well, last week. It's good for two purchases, 50.00 or more, before October 10. I don't know how I was selected.

I got one today, too .... but I think I have until October 15th to use them .... I'm really shocked, as I've returned a lot of stuff lately. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

It wasn't the letter I was expecting ....... {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor
On 9/16/2014 curlywhitedog said:

I got one for years and years and then last year, despite spending more than I did in year's past, I did not. So, I called CS to ask and they said it was totally random and if I didn't get one there was nothing they could do so I said ok, thanks but then I thought "wait just a cotton pickin' minute, I spend and I spend and they don't even say "well, you weren't scheduled but I can do that for you" so I decided to ask. With a $400 plus Royal Palace rug in my cart that I wanted for my DR for Thanksgiving and feeling optimistic I said "I know you said it's totally random but is there anything you can do about giving me one since I have something quite expensive in my cart" and she said "I'm sorry Mrs. curlywhitedog, but I can't" so I said that I was sorry too since I was going to delete that rug from my cart but she didn't budge and I did exactly what I said I was going to do, I took that rug out of my cart and never looked back. Entitlement not withstanding, companies should train their employees to think outside of the box and make decisions which, in the long run, benefit the company and keep the customer happy, a win/win. I don't think I bought another thing for months...I was that angry.

QVC should take another look at how they disperse those easy-pay cards...just sayin'.

Maria

Ya know, they could help the employees out and not annoy so many customers if they'd train them to say, wait, let me talk to my Supervisor .... and if they can't break the rule, at least it appears that they "tried" to get the EP for you .... {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Frequent Contributor
I really don't like how the Q ""randomly"" selects customers for easy pay. It's not that big a deal to me if I get the magical letter or not. But what does bother me is that QVC no longer has any loyalty to customers. There was a time when everyone was made to feel special and appreciated. That's no longer the case.
Esteemed Contributor

I use to get one for my birthday in April and then at Thanksgiving....I haven't received, either, in years...maybe because I am always purchasing...no need to try and lure me back....lol...

Valued Contributor

Evil pays. I gladly and wholeheartedly skip them. Detest EPs!!!

Super Contributor
On 9/16/2014 burggirl said: I really don't like how the Q ""randomly"" selects customers for easy pay. It's not that big a deal to me if I get the magical letter or not. But what does bother me is that QVC no longer has any loyalty to customers. There was a time when everyone was made to feel special and appreciated. That's no longer the case.

I agree burggirl! Treat us the same please! If you're handing out easy pays we all should have the option to use them. I haven't received anything in the mail in years. Customer loyality is the key here. I'm with you OP!

Valued Contributor

Well, well, guess what I got in the mail today, yup, two easy pays on request. Thanks QVC, whether I use it or not, thanks.

Maria