Contributor
Has anyone used this? I have used this email a few times to send something back for exchange or return. Lately I get an email back saying they can’t process my return due to my account status. So I then do the text chat and they say my profile is fine and they process the return. So easy returns is no longer easy for me.
Esteemed Contributor

The actual return is easy enough, but exchanges take forever

Esteemed Contributor

I've used QVCEasyReturns@QVC.com and my credit card was credited in a day or so then I put the package in the mail.  You must use the return label for the return.  Easy for me.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

I've used QVCEasyReturns@QVC.com and my credit card was credited in a day or so then I put the package in the mail.  You must use the return label for the return.  Easy for me.

Yup.  That's what I do also.  Works great.

Contributor
I print a label out. Maybe I’ll use the one that comes with it. It used to be super quick but not any longer. The representative today told me they must be looking at the wrong account. Something is flagging mine for those processing the easy returns but the text chat said it’s fine which it should be with the $$ I spend on this channel lol