Honored Contributor

Re: Easy Pay flash sale AGAIN? QVC you are becoming a one-trick pony.

[ Edited ]

Besides which, they were already advertising on their website that all fashion shoes and bags were on EP today anyway...

Nothing I'm personally getting excited about, but I did note they're now also doing 'late night deals' (think lunch time specials only at night) and 120 hours of deals, though unfortunately, I've yet to see anything I'd actually want.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

I just did a bit of web surfing on this Black Friday eve and found 30% on everything at Zara, 50% on everything at GAP, $50.00 off a $200.00 purchase (including beauty) at Neiman Marcus, etc.  All had FREE SHIPPING and FREE RETURNS, too.

QVC? 

Easy pay, full shipping both ways. Again.

That's it?

LOL yeah, it is getting (getting?? lol) absurd really.

Honored Contributor

...and from HSN I got two 20% off coupon codes in the past two weeks and Evine we got 15% off coupon code.

QVC is doing a great job at making me buy from anyone else BUT them!

Esteemed Contributor

With their diverse product mix and reach QVC could own Black Friday. I'm always surprised to see them let their competitors eat their lunch every year.

Just got a code for 40% off most everything at Philosophy. Why not at least price match the brands that are on your own site?

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

...and from HSN I got two 20% off coupon codes in the past two weeks and Evine we got 15% off coupon code.

QVC is doing a great job at making me buy from anyone else BUT them!

I didn't even get the Thanksgiving EZ pay at a choice of times email or card or whatever they sent out. Which really doesn't matter because Q has been offering tons of EZ pays anyway.  

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

It  is nice that there are other choices.  You cannot make Q something it is not.  They do what they do.  This is why some viewers are purchasing elsewhere where they can get what they want on terms that they want.I am one of them.  My purchases from Q have dropped a great deal. Q is not the only place to shop. 

@sunshine 919   Sadly, QVC is making itself into something it's not.  Quality - Value - Convenience.  Well, maybe still the latter but not the Q or the V.  It's not at all like the shopping network I shopped with almost since its beginning.  

QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

Hello, gardensla. Smiley Happy

Don't anyone get upset at this, but..........................I kind of like the Flash Easy Pays. And this time QVC gave a better heads-up as to when the Flash Easy Pays started. I was able to post in the Nick Chavez sub-forum about the Flash Easy Pays because I knew when they would start. This is just me, though.

As for the free shipping......some of Nick Chavez' products on QVC will actually have free shipping until December 15. Sometimes, when it comes to deals, you have to really look for them. They won't always be easy to find. Not being rude or anything, just saying.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Esteemed Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

What I think is kind of funny is that QVC is actually helping other businesses sell me merchandise because QVC does the sales pitch.  Most of the things I've bought at Ulta were items I heard about from QVC.  My vacuum was purchased locally after I saw a QVC demo.  Plus, I've bought several things from Amazon that I became interested in through QVC.  With easy access to Internet, more people can comparison shop.  Surely, it's a matter of time before there is a collective wake-up call.

Same for me......I got my Shark locally and I comparison shop. I buy where I get the best price and customer service...

Honored Contributor

@DoneTryinYep.

Actually, I can think of only one reason for all the complaints here and it's that QVC sells what they want to buy.  They just don't want to pay for it.

The good thing for QVC???  I'll see a few complaints here --and then sales in the thousands for the item.  Of course, the writers think they're superior to those who buy from QVC.  They're not, but having an anonymous person think they're better than me =   easy price to pay for being able to buy a little bit of quality goods from QVC instead of making do elsewhere.