Esteemed Contributor

Easy Pay flash sale AGAIN? QVC you are becoming a one-trick pony.

[ Edited ]

I just did a bit of web surfing on this Black Friday eve and found 30% on everything at Zara, 50% on everything at GAP, $50.00 off a $200.00 purchase (including beauty) at Neiman Marcus, etc.  All had FREE SHIPPING and FREE RETURNS, too.

QVC? 

Easy pay, full shipping both ways. Again.

That's it?

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

Re: Easy Pay flash sale AGAIN? QVC you are becoming a one-trick pony.

Loys of buyers are also one-trick ponies.  With the one line they really like they buy multiples of the offerings and never complain about the price.

Contributor

I agree.  Give us a free shipping day!  Now that is something that would be a real benefit.  Easy payments?  You are still paying the same price, just stretching it out til summer. Who wants to pay for Christmas until June then start Christmas in July?

Trusted Contributor

@Teresas wrote:

I agree.  Give us a free shipping day!  Now that is something that would be a real benefit.  Easy payments?  You are still paying the same price, just stretching it out til summer. Who wants to pay for Christmas until June then start Christmas in July?

Amen!

Respected Contributor

Isn't it wonderful that you have so many options for places to do your shopping?

Esteemed Contributor

If QVC would offer 20-30% off and free shipping (like many other stores), I'd make several purchases.  Even if they did it for a few hours, that would be an incentive to buy.  As others have stated, it's nice to know we can shop elsewhere, and lately I've been doing just that.  I like Linea, beauty, and kitchen items, for example, but I'm finding comparable or same items at better prices elsewhere.  I guess as long as people continue to shop with QVC, they won't make any changes.

Honored Contributor

It  is nice that there are other choices.  You cannot make Q something it is not.  They do what they do.  This is why some viewers are purchasing elsewhere where they can get what they want on terms that they want.I am one of them.  My purchases from Q have dropped a great deal. Q is not the only place to shop. 

Honored Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

I just did a bit of web surfing on this Black Friday eve and found 30% on everything at Zara, 50% on everything at GAP, $50.00 off a $200.00 purchase (including beauty) at Neiman Marcus, etc.  All had FREE SHIPPING and FREE RETURNS, too.

QVC? 

Easy pay, full shipping both ways. Again.

That's it?

Isn't that the truth... 

Scads of deals out there, none here.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

What I think is kind of funny is that QVC is actually helping other businesses sell me merchandise because QVC does the sales pitch.  Most of the things I've bought at Ulta were items I heard about from QVC.  My vacuum was purchased locally after I saw a QVC demo.  Plus, I've bought several things from Amazon that I became interested in through QVC.  With easy access to Internet, more people can comparison shop.  Surely, it's a matter of time before there is a collective wake-up call.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@millieshops wrote:

Loys of buyers are also one-trick ponies.  With the one line they really like they buy multiples of the offerings and never complain about the price.

True... and then again, lots of buyers would like to see a once preferred retailer offer an incentive other than their tarted-up version of layway... along with more variety, of course...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...