Frequent Contributor

Easy Does It Day - March 9th

The Insider says that Easy Does It Day is March 9th and to refer to page (23 I think) for details.  All that page says is that it will be an easy pay day with no details at all.

I am wondering if it will be 3 easy pays like last year. 

Since QVC offers random 4 hour periods that offer 2-3 easy pays, this day won't be anything special unless they do more than 3.

Respected Contributor

Re: Easy Does It Day - March 9th

As a Q-card holder, I get 3 EZ-pays on anything I buy any day, so I imagine it will be for either 4 or 5 EZ-pays.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

I've been shopping here for 20 years and it's been 3 ezpays for this event, as far back as I can remember.

Maybe they'll offer more ezpays to their cardholders (I'm not one).

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

I've been shopping here for 20 years and it's been 3 ezpays for this event, as far back as I can remember.

@KingstonsMom  I'm not saying you are wrong.  But things have changed.  We didn't used to have - until recently - the three EZ pay option on the Q-card.  So just because of what was done in the past doesn't mean it's the same thing now, esp. because Q leadership changes.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@KingstonsMom  I'm not saying you are wrong.  But things have changed.  We didn't used to have - until recently - the three EZ pay option on the Q-card.  So just because of what was done in the past doesn't mean it's the same thing now, esp. because Q leadership changes.

@Pearlee

That's what I meant, but maybe I didn't make myself clear (not unusual!), I was speaking of  'back in the day', LOL!

IF they still did the 3, I would think they'd offer cardholders more, as a perk of being a cardholder.

I really haven't paid much attention to this event in recent years.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Frequent Contributor

I bought tonight on easypay instead of waiting for easy does it day. 4 tonight and I don't know what the offer will be that day.
Trusted Contributor

That's good to know, since they gave the 3 EP's to Q card holders (on purpose) has become a drag for everyone else IMHO. I know my buying has slowed down, I don't know about anyone else.