Honored Contributor

I was looking at the food for Easter and to me the prices are sky high.  I think the Q and the food vendors would get together and offer their food products at a reduced cost.  It could help to ease some of the buying at the grocery stores.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

I would assume that 95% of the country will not be buying big Easter feasts since we can only celebrate the meal with those that live in our own home.  Most of us are under shelter in place orders.

Respected Contributor

The food QVC sells is no substitute for fresh food from the grocery store. Most vendors are small businesses. They have bills to pay too. 

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie    QVC is not a charity interested in easing some of the buying at the grocery store.  They are strictly "for profit" and all they can get.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I was looking forward to Easter and since my birthday is the Saturday before all the food and fun. But after talking to my family  we've decided to wait.

Honored Contributor

@sweetee2    Happy birthday in advance, and I hope you don't have to wait long for your belated celebration.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

not a chance they would do that. Just the opposite they will stick it to you

Valued Contributor

Well on the show I watched most of the food presented sold out. I think that was unprecedented.