New Contributor

No more size 5M shoes??  I’ve noticed that the last several times Earth has had new arrivals, sizing starts at 6M.  What about us gals with small feet?  I know we are probably in the minority but am feeling sad as I thought I could rely on The Q to deliver...guess not.  Just needed to vent, so thanks for the opportunity.

Respected Contributor

Re: Earth Shoes-Disappointed

That's a shame. I wear 10.5 no one makes them but at least I can wear a 10. Earth are the best shoes. Almost all I wear. I feel bad for you; I went years with no size made in my size and it's irritating to be at the mercy of manufacturer's whims. 

Esteemed Contributor

I feel your pain.  I wear 6N and most shoe manufacturers only make narrow widths in size 7 and up.  And it's rare that any shopping channel or shoe store will even have narrow widths.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

Apparently the size 5 didn't sell well.  They are going to carry sizes they can sell.  There's a limited demand for very small and very large sizes.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

What in earth does the host for this have on. Lavender seen such a ridiculous outfit. Now I know why I don't buy much from q.

Regular Contributor

Same for me. I checked the Earth website and it appeared they may not be making as 5 anymore. I did see a few sake as 5's on a pop up pad today.