Trusted Contributor

Early morning texting

[ Edited ]

Why does QVC eliminate early morning texting on the Community Chat forum?  I have seen postings as early as 2:00 - 3:15 a.m. today and they have vanished.  Is there some policy to take off early morning postings?  Also is it possible for someone to use someone

else's name and post something offensive on it?

Honored Contributor

Texting? Do you mean posting? You might want to re-post your question on the Customer Care board. Maybe a mod can answer that.

Honored Contributor

I just assumed some posters could not sleep or worked strange shifts and their down time before bed was while we were sleeping soundly.  I cannot imagine putting opening and closing hours on the boards. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor
Huh? I post at all hours. My posts from the wee hours aren't eliminated. There's no start or stop time on the clock. Maybe I'm not understanding your post.
Contributor

wrote:
Huh? I post at all hours. My posts from the wee hours aren't eliminated. There's no start or stop time on the clock. Maybe I'm not understanding your post.

Insomniac comes to mind... Or a sleep walking poster..7-8 hrs of sleep ladies reduces dark circles racoon eyes with bags👅

Honored Contributor

@newname0. They don't take posts away, unless it was against standards and there will be a note by a Mod. Otherwise posts are here for all hours of the day and night.

Honored Contributor

I often post at my time MST as late as 1 or 2am.  The only things that might be deleted are inappropriate posts.  A lot of worms crawl out of the woodwork in the wee small hours of the morning.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor
👅right back at'cha @StillStandin. Sorry to hear you have baggy raccoon eyes from your insomnia.
Honored Contributor

wrote:

Texting? Do you mean posting? You might want to re-post your question on the Customer Care board. Maybe a mod can answer that.

There are many inappropriate offensive posts left standing even during regular hours.

Wish QVC would promptly remove racist posts and ban self proclaimed racists.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

@newname0. They don't take posts away, unless it was against standards and there will be a note by a Mod. Otherwise posts are here for all hours of the day and night.

Exactly.  I very often post very late at night/early morning, and I don't think I've ever had one of my posts deleted.

There once was a thread about late-night posters, and we all used to look for each other in the wee hours.