Respected Contributor

Anyone have trouble exchanging sizes/colors wih QVC?  I thought I read somewhere that even though QVC says free exchanges, they many times they were still charged shipping fees.  I'm asking because my sister bought me a pair of Ryka sandals.  I like them, but I'd like to get another color.  However, I don't want her to be charged for it.  I'd keep them is that was the case.

Honored Contributor

free exchanges are free if the item number is the same.

they do not charge you at all.

if they do, all you have to do is call or email customer service and they will remove the shipping charges

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor
@scraphappy, they do take a long time!
Also please be aware that if your request is not in stock when your item is processed, it will be a return so you are always taking a chance on that.
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@scraphappy, they do take a long time!
Also please be aware that if your request is not in stock when your item is processed, it will be a return so you are always taking a chance on that.

it will be processed as a return if they dont have what you want in stock, but you will not be charged for a return. it would still be considered an exchange and you should not be charged.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@ScrapHappy    The only time they charge a shipping fee on an exchange is when the exchange is for something with a different item number.  Exchanges take time; better get yours in before sandals are sold out

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I was charged last week when a item for exact exchange was out of stock.   The CS rep told me only free when exchange actually made;   Because I could not exchange, it was determined to be a return and so  I had to pay return S&H..  I told her she was wrong and I woiuld find out correct policy.   Rep gave me credit for return S&& as a one time good will action.    I found the exchange policy, plus added a comment to Q blogs, to clarify policy.  Plenty of support comments.   I contacted QVC about the rep not knowing the policy.   Not to get in her trouble, just to get info out to her and other reps sharing incorrect info.

Look up your shoes on QVC website and see if your size/color is in stock, on back order, or sold out.   It will help you make a decision.  You will know if it's available for even exhahnge.

New Contributor

Hi, Has anyone received the wrong cell phone cover with shipping of a Tracfone?

Esteemed Contributor

@gemgary - Welcome to the forums! If you want to get more responses and attention for your question, you may want to start a new thread of your own rather than replying to old, outdated threads—as part of forum policy, this "thread bumping" often results in the thread being closed to further comments. Good luck...

Regular Contributor

I just received a post card from QVC stating the item I requested for exchange was out of stock. This is what the post card states

THE $6.95 Q return label fee and the $3.50 S&H HAVE BEEN DEDUCTED FROM THE TOTAL REFUND AMOUNT.  I was under the impression if item was out of stock the label was not deducted. 

Super Contributor

@tervuren This is an old thread and might not get the attention you need. Best to contact the QVC Social team. You can email them at: QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com

But, per their own exchange policy "If the requested exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order, QVC will issue a refund and not deduct the Q Return Label fee."